Eartha Kitt was out here with James Dean and Paul Newman...at the same damn time

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
But they seem to get more respect from WM, don't they?

Black women out here celebrating Eartha Kitty sucking off two white actors at the same time like that was some accomplishment. If she had been with two black celebrities, would this have been so "special"?

No :mjlol: WM treat every woman like shyt. :mjlol:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
mwr-easter-tunnel-motion.gif

vintage-train-animated-gif-3.gif

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
People like that are emotionally damaged.. Like I get it and understand certain things but it seems like these dude are on a quest to eliminate vagina from the menu.. They fakkits to me.. Shout out gays.. Do yall thing.. Sneaky nikkas gay
Really tired of reading wack ass posts from sexually frustrated faux militants obsessed with policing black women's sexuality and determining who they can/can't fukk.
I3Z9wWT.gif
:mjlol: at the passive aggressive bytchassness. Sucking your teeth and rolling your eyes using ad hominems because you don’t like people’s opinions is the epitome of being a bytch:francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: at the passive aggressive bytchassness. Sucking your teeth and rolling your eyes using ad hominems because you don’t like people’s opinions is the epitome of being a bytch:francis:

Don't like opinions? Who are the ones in here dictating who grown adults can and cannot have relationships with lmao?
:mjlol:

You losers literally act like black women are your property. You argue that any black woman who has a relationship outside her race has violated some type of imaginary racial honor code. Where dating outside your race is somehow an indictment on how you value your race.

Are there black people who date whites because they hate their own race? Of course there are. But the vast majority of black people who date outside their race have no racial animus against their own race lmao. Dating a white man doesn't meant you don't like black men, wtf.

Stop being bitter keyboard warriors and go get some p*ssy, god damn.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nina Simone is another bedwench those women deify. Im not mad about that, I'm mad that they expect black men to bow down to bedwenchs and bedwench hoing. It's insulting.

The worst is Naomi Campbell. They act like everybody supposed to bow down to her when she is a high priced call girl. Audacity and willfull nonsense together makes me want to throw up on them.[/QUOT]

I said 'another' here, but I forgot Ertha Kitt is mixed. I dont consider mixed girls(especially with white fathers) to be bedwenchs to be honest, just simple thotting in this case.