Early morning epiphany: how hip hop is AEW right now?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
and mentally weak @MightyHealthy CRAKKKA ass talking about hip hop, you can’t make this shyt up :dead:

Corniest shyt ever is posting on a wrestling board about how much you don't care about wrestling. :heh:

It's like, you here too, nikka:dead:

It's like you aint got a job, a girl, a dog that you could be walking, motherfukker, instead of playing a heel gimmick on a wrasslin' board?:childplease:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Reframing a show as having an unspoken and relevant theme, with several solid and logical examples, supporting an embrace of culture?

Some of your high school personas are old enough to go to high school, themselves. Grow up. If you're still a self-absorbed egomaniac after a pandemic, seek help, you're likely a fukking sociopath.

Yeah, I'm white, but at least I'm not hypocritical and bigoted...and yeah, I prefer Reddit, they actually downvote the incels there. You miserable fukks.
I would like to think you’re better than this post right here breh. Threads flop all the time it is what it is.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Reframing a show as having an unspoken and relevant theme, with several solid and logical examples, supporting an embrace of culture?

Some of your high school personas are old enough to go to high school, themselves. Grow up. If you're still a self-absorbed egomaniac after a pandemic, seek help, you're likely a fukking sociopath.

Yeah, I'm white, but at least I'm not hypocritical and bigoted...and yeah, I prefer Reddit, they actually downvote the incels there. You miserable fukks.
furious cac rage calling nikkas incels and sociopaths because his thread flopped:mjlol:

this dweeb definitely pressed "create thread" while thinking "they'll really like this one" :russ:

we're one post away from him calling us thugs :mjpls:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
aew-tony.gif

"I live my life through the 5 elements of hip hop"

:russ:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I would like to think you’re better than this post right here breh. Threads flop all the time it is what it is.
Maybe not. He does cactastic shyt like this every so often and then gets mad at the backlash. You don't have to use your Reddit cac workshopped ideas on us first or at all. Might not be your audience and that's OK.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Corniest shyt ever is posting on a wrestling board about how much you don't care about wrestling. :heh:

It's like, you here too, nikka:dead:

It's like you aint got a job, a girl, a dog that you could be walking, motherfukker, instead of playing a heel gimmick on a wrasslin' board?:childplease:
For a bunch of lames who sit around and fix up they face at how pathetic "neckbeards" are, this post is hilarious.

So y'all can mock them, but I gotta be "playing a heel" by mocking you?

Stupid fukk, You ARE A NECKBEARD!
an overzealous wrestling fan who's wayyyy to into that shyt?
Ding dong! That's you!:pachaha:

fukk outta here:russ:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
The Acclaimed and Swerve :blessed:

Everything else :ld: Lil Scrappy and JD were cool though

If they bring out Nas at Arthur Ashe next week :ahh:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
For a bunch of lames who sit around and fix up they face at how pathetic "neckbeards" are, this post is hilarious.

So y'all can mock them, but I gotta be "playing a heel" by mocking you?

Stupid fukk, You ARE A NECKBEARD!
an overzealous wrestling fan who's wayyyy to into that shyt?
Ding dong! That's you!:pachaha:

fukk outta here:russ:

He caught feeling because he was about to make this thread himself but that cornball OP beat him to it :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I sincerely hope you don't feel like this in real life. If you do, seek help breh. If you don't, not the best gimmick for this place but you do you.