Early morning epiphany: how hip hop is AEW right now?

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Hold up I was just thinking about something,ECW always talked about they came up at the right time with grunge music getting very popular and the same type of crowd was watching ECW

Hip Hop has always been huge all over the world,maybe if he leans towards hip hop heavy that could be what it takes for AEW to reach the next level :whoo:

Oh wait I forgot the live crowd is full of neckbearded racist people :francis:

No Limit was at the height of their popularity and these cac fans made them heel and the parody rednecks that where supposed to be heel faces even got that damn song on the radio :mjpls:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Still can't believe someone woke up and thought of this
Reframing a show as having an unspoken and relevant theme, with several solid and logical examples, supporting an embrace of culture?

Some of your high school personas are old enough to go to high school, themselves. Grow up. If you're still a self-absorbed egomaniac after a pandemic, seek help, you're likely a fukking sociopath.

Yeah, I'm white, but at least I'm not hypocritical and bigoted...and yeah, I prefer Reddit, they actually downvote the incels there. You miserable fukks.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Reframing a show as having an unspoken and relevant theme, with several solid and logical examples, supporting an embrace of culture?

Some of your high school personas are old enough to go to high school, themselves. Grow up. If you're still a self-absorbed egomaniac after a pandemic, seek help, you're likely a fukking sociopath.

Yeah, I'm white, but at least I'm not hypocritical and bigoted...and yeah, I prefer Reddit, they actually downvote the incels there. You miserable fukks.
:what:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Easy, fella. :whoa: :heh:

It’s just that when I think of AEW I don’t think of hip hop. I’m sure that’s how everyone else feels.

Sure, they’ve used rappers on their shows, but it’s far from saying they’re something like a hip hop fed because they have a small pulse on the current stuff. :skip: