Eagles Fly South to get Baked | Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1/15/2024)

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
This, I just don't get...

He was superb with Steichen. Johnson comes in an the playbook is just EXTRA vanilla, to the point that teams no the plays based on formation. They have been getting blitz for the last 4 or 5 weeks with no adjustment. On top of that, Hurts WANTS to throw more in the middle of the field, but the offensive brain trust won't do it

I truly don't think he is to blame for this bullshyt. If Steichen was still here we are not having this discussion and that's a FACT!
Want to hear the truth about his knee injury as well. He was so potent because the threat of the run

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
idk if i'd classify it as stay open although you've been on that wave all year, but they've been open enough to where we have to put blame on hurts too.
I watch Brock Purdy and routinely see him deliver the ball well before players are out of their breaks or when they have a defender within a yard of them.

I forgot who mentioned it earlier this season, but some of this feels like early career McNabb. He has to see the guy open before he throws it more often than not. At least that's how it's been this season.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Thread title :ehh:

Birds by 5

Eagles will be mediocre but bucs will be mediocre-er

Birds by 4

whats the word on baker? last i heard dude was banged up earlier last week

got the eagles winning comfortably even without AJ. i'm far from an optimist, but i would have to see my eagles play flat in the playoffs vs a borderline inferior opponent to believe it :manny:. i'm foolish to think this way given everything i've seen in the past 6 weeks but it is what it is :ehh:.

Eagles and itll be over by the third

As much as I want the Eagles to lose, I just can't see it, even without AB. Eagles 20-9.

PHI 23
TB -20

Don’t wanna hear about this finger no more.

I got us 27-17

Toss up

16-13… Eagles

Philly got this

Mayfield is badly hurt no?

:sas2:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Fry Eagles Fry :scusthov: