EA up's bodycount and shuts down Visceral Games (Dead Space, Battlefield Hardline)

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I'm legit heated.

EA absolutely ruined visceral. Ran them into the ground and now cancelled them when it looked like they could be making their comeback

First EA absolutely ruins the dead space franchise,turning an incredible survival horror game into some nonsense micro transaction filled action game.

Then they make them do a battlefield game nobody asked for and now they shut them down because they want games as a service model instead of an uncharted style game.

fukk EA.
I actually bought battlefield hardline but after the first mission, I never played that game ever again breh. :mjlol:

EA had so many good IPs, about half of the IPs they don't even make no more now were my favorites. They really was the powerhouse of games, nobody was fukking with EA back then. :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They should be fired after that trash that was hardline
:camby:
They shouldn't have been forced to make a battlefield game in the first place.

Good publishers don't force studios to make games out of their wheel house.

Be like Sony telling naughty dog they have to make mag 2.

This is pure incompetence from EA.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I actually bought battlefield hardline but after the first mission, I never played that game ever again breh. :mjlol:

EA had so many good IPs, about half of the IPs they don't even make no more now were my favorites. They really was the powerhouse of games, nobody was fukking with EA back then. :wow:
I forced myself to beat battlefield hardline.
The game was terrible. A shame because I was optimistic that the change in format from all out war to cops would have the potential to shake up the FPS scene on consoles a bit.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
These bums brought this on themselves. They were known for hardcore action and then made that garbage Battlefield Hardline that was light on content and light on Hardcore action. Dice should have used Hardline as a way to expand the brand into a mature bloody and gory version of Battlefield using smaller scale weapons. It should have been a brutal title with a large number of guns but I think EA ends up killing their franchises because they don't want to invest the proper money into making a quality product. They are working dice a little too hard and shrinking their budget across individual titles which only hurt the quality of the products they release

DICE needs to break off or have the core members bounce and create a new studio. Release their shyt indie without EA as a publisher. Problem is frostbite is probably owned by EA at this point.