EA Sports FC 25 , September 27

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps

EA SPORTS FC™ 25 Introduces New Gameplay Innovations with Rush, an All-New 5v5 Social Experience; Overhaul of Tactical Foundations Through FC IQ; Women’s Football and Real-World Live Start Points* in Career and More
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) today revealed the next chapter of the world’s game with EA SPORTS FC™ 25, launching on September 27, 2024. EA SPORTS FC continues to build the world’s biggest football platform, with a host of innovations, led by Rush and FC IQ, to deliver the most social and authentic experience to date. The EA SPORTS FC 25 trailer also made its grand debut, showcasing cover star Jude Bellingham’s globally recognized football prowess thr

With EA SPORTS FC 25, we’re strengthening our vision of a fan-first future for football and redefining what’s possible on the pitch with FC IQ, using AI and real-world data to modernize player tactics and complement the power of HyperMotionV and PlayStyles,” said Nick Wlodyka, SVP and Group GM, EA SPORTS FC. “We’re bringing our fans innovative ways to play with Rush, our most social and engaging experience we’ve ever created, and continuing to craft an authentic representation of the world’s game with the introduction of women’s football into Career Mode.”

EA SPORTS FC 25 introduces Rush,an all-new 5v5 experience that harnesses the same gameplay controls and true-to-football mechanics of 11v11.Available across Football Ultimate Team, Clubs and Kick-Off, Rushis tailor-made to play with your friends as it allows groups of four to team up and take to the pitch together, with an AI-controlled goalkeeper. As a single player, fast-paced experience in Manager Career, Rush will have you take control of your Youth Academy development throughout the season with new playable 5v5 tournaments.

FC IQ ushers in an overhaul to tactical foundations in every 11v11 match by delivering greater strategic control, while a new AI model, powered by real-world data from some of the greatest teams in football, influences player tactics through all-new Player Roles. A revamp of team tactics and more realistic collective movement modernizes positioning at both ends of the pitch, changing how every team plays - modeled on their real-world style of play - and delivering greater variation from match-to-match.

In Career, Live Start Points puts players at the center of the biggest real-world storylines as they take place, such as taking over a club after mid-season transfers or managerial shifts. Additionally, this year will see women’s football come to Career Mode for the first time ever, achieving parity with men’s football across all game modes and further contributing towards EA SPORTS FC’s commitment to grow the women’s game.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wish they would take their time to make career mode good. It's a shame they have the worst career modes among sports games. It feels it should be easy to make a proper franchise mode in soccer or a nice myplayer mode. However, they just can't make it worthwhile which makes me end up mainly playing pro clubs and some FUT

247Alex

Pro
Daps
lmfao after BETA FC 24 this year. Elite / div 1 player in ultimate team.
I play this game a fukkING LOT even tho it drives me fkn insane sometimes.
Its sad I have to player lock and force the CPU into passing where I want it to. OTherwise - in online game mode the passing is shyt and basically a dice roll.
The playstyles and animations they have added mudded the gameplay even more.
The finishing is dog shyt.
Corner kicks are basically a penalty kick if you know what youre doing.
If you cant manually defend - dont worry the overpowered AI will autoblock for you.
The attacking AI's idea of making a run is literally running behind the defender - AGAIN you have to player lock and manually move a player making a run into the space you want. beyond wild to me.

I will stiill but the pre-order for the FC points and in game items tho. lmao

247Alex

Pro
Daps
Unless your an absolute soccer/futbol junky.
I'd hold off on buying this until atleast the first patch.
unless you want the preorder stuff and thats on you then.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
lmfao after BETA FC 24 this year. Elite / div 1 player in ultimate team.
I play this game a fukkING LOT even tho it drives me fkn insane sometimes.
Its sad I have to player lock and force the CPU into passing where I want it to. OTherwise - in online game mode the passing is shyt and basically a dice roll.
The playstyles and animations they have added mudded the gameplay even more.
The finishing is dog shyt.
Corner kicks are basically a penalty kick if you know what youre doing.
If you cant manually defend - dont worry the overpowered AI will autoblock for you.
The attacking AI's idea of making a run is literally running behind the defender - AGAIN you have to player lock and manually move a player making a run into the space you want. beyond wild to me.

I will stiill but the pre-order for the FC points and in game items tho. lmao

I had to quit playing FUT, it's just as you said.
Between the shytty servers / muddy online play, screaming "that's not where i passed it" or dealing with glitches.
Not to mention the promos get more ridiculous.

And don't even bother playing any mode that's not FUT. It's a skip for me.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I wish they would take their time to make career mode good. It's a shame they have the worst career modes among sports games. It feels it should be easy to make a proper franchise mode in soccer or a nice myplayer mode. However, they just can't make it worthwhile which makes me end up mainly playing pro clubs and some FUT

That's the plan, leave the other modes barebones and push you to FUT.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

stats dont even go over for the next season :dahell:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
stats dont even go over for the next season :dahell:
Yeah, it's how all of these sports games are. I don't mind the grind because I am like whatever at this point. I wish these games allowed career/franchise mode to transfer over. I think the only sports game that did that was MLB the show

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I dl'd 24 a few weeks ago for free.

Disappointing. It's like removing the FIFA name made them remove sensible programming logic

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I like the fact we can test out youth players before promoting them but it still is ea being half assed and not making it 11 v 11.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I dl'd 24 a few weeks ago for free.

Disappointing. It's like removing the FIFA name made them remove sensible programming logic

The wild par is EA was paying something like 300-400 million every 4 or so years for the FIFA name. Now that they got all that money back they didn't put NONE of it into the actual game :russ: