EA Sports FC 24 (FIFA replacement) to Launch September 29th

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PES ruled man.

We had competitions all through college and uni. FIFA was never taken seriously and was considered quite simple. I can’t even remember when it officially changed as there were people who knew PEA started to faulted but refused to buy FIFA. It was also a bit of an F U to western devs.

The Japanese had a proper lock on the football sim games. Seabass was considered a king.

I’ve still not had as much fun or gaming or emotional satisfaction since the PES days on any football game.
yeah.... FIFA was the simplistic game and PES/ Pro was always the actual football game

so many tournaments at school, uni, parties

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Usually I cop first day but I’ll wait till Black Friday this time

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
We called it winning eleven over here
Where are you? Japan?

Yeah I don’t think I’ll buy this full price. I’m usually only playing real clubs and not FUT and not since 2021, so I doubt much has changed since then.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are you? Japan?

Yeah I don’t think I’ll buy this full price. I’m usually only playing real clubs and not FUT and not since 2021, so I doubt much has changed since then.
I'll always play FUT just cos..... but Pro Clubs is the best now IMO, especially for multiplayer with your mates. Get a few of you in a club, and that's the closest thing to going and playing footy...

A Coli club would be quite fun tbh

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll always play FUT just cos..... but Pro Clubs is the best now IMO, especially for multiplayer with your mates. Get a few of you in a club, and that's the closest thing to going and playing footy...

A Coli club would be quite fun tbh
Ask a coliBreh who just scored his 7th-hat-trick-in-a-single-game anything :skip:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i recently started playing FUT again, i'll be back on that in 24 but i'm not spending any real money on packs. They just gave away incredible cards this year

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i recently started playing FUT again, i'll be back on that in 24 but i'm not spending any real money on packs. They just gave away incredible cards this year
Yeah, it's much easier to get cards these days, but you just have to grind. Doing those weekly squad battles and battle passes can help you build a good squad quickly.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:whew: Bruvs and brehs, yall missing out on this piff. I tried it out during the free weekend and instantly cop it. Yes, its EA. Yes, its the same ole FIFA, but this jawn just hits kinda different. Even though I got my ass busted online and the scripted shyt is annoying, but it just feels wayyyyy better than the previous FIFA games.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: Bruvs and brehs, yall missing out on this piff. I tried it out during the free weekend and instantly cop it. Yes, its EA. Yes, its the same ole FIFA, but this jawn just hits kinda different. Even though I got my ass busted online and the scripted shyt is annoying, but it just feels wayyyyy better than the previous FIFA games.

This is probably one of the worst FIFA/FC IMO. :yeshrug:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It has been a buggy mess since the release. The AI act like complete retards on the pitch that it's unplayable IMO.

Yeah I peeped one of my team members just froze stiff as I passed him the ball :dead:

Look it's either this buggy mess than EFootball 24 which is a empty soulless void of it's former self :mjcry: