EA Sports FC 24 announcement trailer

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sports people need their fix, the big 3 (Madden, 2K, and FIFA) all going through the same complaints but set records every year. The boycott will never happen. Only good thing is competition but Madden never had any and PES and Live decided they can't compete anymore

As a boycott will never happen, a rival will have to produce a better alternative but it seems companies don't see the point in taking the risk

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They removed player entrances? That's the most important part of the presentation aspect. What is going on with EA??

"Pre-match intros that used to show teams lining up, play national anthems and the Champions League music have been replaced with ‘Dynamic Match Intros’ that are essentially highlights reels like you’d see on the intro to football coverage. The difference is that football coverage shows the anthems, too. The idea is to get into games quicker, but when Tranmere Rovers are in the Champions League final, I want Connor Jennings to hear that iconic music."

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
They removed 2 clutch passes I used to demolish nikkas in this game, I lowkey might hate this year. fukk is this precision shyt?! give me my driven crosses and driven lobbed through balls smh :snoop:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
They removed 2 clutch passes I used to demolish nikkas in this game, I lowkey might hate this year. fukk is this precision shyt?! give me my driven crosses and driven lobbed through balls smh :snoop:
Isn't that in advanced settings? Or is it apart of Playstyles now? I hear a bunch of defending abilities are tied to Playstyles now.

247Alex

Pro
Daps
Hold LB and RB to do driven lobbed pass and driven thru ball
Just holding RB ( like last year ) and youll do a precision one ( these are nice also )

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Hold LB and RB to do driven lobbed pass and driven thru ball
Just holding RB ( like last year ) and youll do a precision one ( these are nice also )
no it doesn't work bro that combo makes it turn into something else completely just tried it

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Chelsea has a partnership with EA so I'm hoping they update their kits with the new sponsor. In fifa 23 they never updated the Nottingham forest kit.