EA Sports FC 24 announcement trailer

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
EA Play Pro is $15, but I dunno. Never played an EA Sports game before (besides SSX (rip) and NBA Street Vol 2 (RIP))

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From playing a few games

Pros

Player styles has an impact and can be seen
AI makes better overall decisions.
graphics and presentation (although could be improved and this goes for ALL sports games)
Keepers are better

Cons

Skating is still there
commentary is trash
1v1 defending is still an issue

The game is not perfect but I'm having fun, the problem is I have been here before where I enjoy the game in the early days then patches start rolling out break the game.

247Alex

Pro
Daps
kick off glitch still there.
Im in this bytch

lol game is alot slower this year. build up is important.
I like the impact playstyles have.
Defensive AI has been toned down about forcing more manual defending - good IMO

Ive been on since the web app released trading my ass off.
Game is solid so far. Im sure ill burn out by TOTY like every year.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

They took down all the past Fifa's, just shows you that anything like this is possible with Digital only stuff. I was searching for FIFA 23 the other day and was confused why I couldn't find it. Makes sense now

br82186

Superstar
Daps
From playing a few games

Pros

Player styles has an impact and can be seen
AI makes better overall decisions.
graphics and presentation (although could be improved and this goes for ALL sports games)
Keepers are better

Cons

Skating is still there
commentary is trash
1v1 defending is still an issue

The game is not perfect but I'm having fun, the problem is I have been here before where I enjoy the game in the early days then patches start rolling out break the game.
Not into it at all, defense has always been an issue for me, where defenders have no logic and are easily passed by.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Folks need to stop copping all these sports games for a year or two cause they openly shytting on their consumers right now.
Sports people need their fix, the big 3 (Madden, 2K, and FIFA) all going through the same complaints but set records every year. The boycott will never happen. Only good thing is competition but Madden never had any and PES and Live decided they can't compete anymore

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Sports people need their fix, the big 3 (Madden, 2K, and FIFA) all going through the same complaints but set records every year. The boycott will never happen. Only good thing is competition but Madden never had any and PES and Live decided they can't compete anymore

Yea these are most likely the only games they play so this is all they know. If they ventured out to other game genres, they'd see exactly how sports games are damn near bottom of the heap for video games.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yep, they legally can’t sell it after losing the license.
I would have thought they could go back and change the branding and any FIFA related names in there but probably too much effort for them. EA Play loses a lot of titles though