EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
They could've just updated the graphics from 14 and I Would've been cool

I hope they bring back the homefield advantage where you hype em up with R1/L1 and the road to the Heisman or whatever that feature was called.
Breaking school records was my shyt in Road to Glory :blessed:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I just need a good recruiting system in Dynasty mode. Everything else should be easy bake oven. Watch that be the micro transaction. Pay to unlock more territories to recruit from or some shyt.

I've always played with small schools like Hawaii,UNLV so getting them pipelines in from other states was always :sadcam:

But once I got some motion :ufdup:

I'ma be sad AF if this is the only stadium i can ever play in once i get my school up... UH literally plays in a Large HS Football stadium

IMG_0526_Ncp9X.JPG

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I've always played with small schools like Hawaii,UNLV so getting them pipelines in from other states was always :sadcam:

I'ma be sad AF if this is the only stadium i can ever play in once i get my school up... UH literally plays in a Large HS Football stadium
IMG_0526_Ncp9X.JPG
Go Independent and make every home game a "neutral" site game lol. I used to play like 3 big ass stadium games a year :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

IMG_0526_Ncp9X.JPG

Id always have a dynasty with like a small school and be independent and just schedule a murderer's row of teams. Thing I alays liked i'd win like 30 in a row and feeling kind of bored then suddenly id be on the road and nothing is working and im getting hosed loved that ish
:blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I have no confidence that this will be the game we all want it to be.
Yeah. EA gonna drop a dope trailer, ppl are going to get hella excited. Then the more questions asked, every answer will be....."yeah,we couldn't implement that feature in this production cycle....but we're already work on next years game and plan to add that"

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Yea. Stadium upgrades as you increase your teams prestige makes too much sense.