EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I don't think College football and the NFL realizes how good this game is going to be for the sport. Awareness is going to skyrocket...people are gonna KNOW the left tackle from Penn State and the backup QB at Clemson because of the game...and the knowledge of rookies coming into the draft will be the highest in ages too...a LOT of guys are frontin at the draft and ask guys like me and brehs in the coli who 'the good rookies might be'. Its all bs usually...this will give players serious awareness and noteriety nationwide.

Will Johnson already went from a guy Michigan fans loved to "Best player in the game" and a household name for anyone who touches this game.

I know Michigan's roster thru and thru of course and most of the big ten, but for I one will know eastern michigan's roster 100% when i usually wouldn't.

Very true! I remember in college I used to play with West Virginia all time with Pat White and Steve Slaton. I used to know that whole WV roster. A program I got no connection to

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Very true! I remember in college I user to play with West Virginia all time with Pat White and Steve Slaton. I used to know that whole WV roster. A program I got no connection to
exactly...honestly IDK how much we realize that this was part of why we romanticize that era of college football so much. NCAA 09 i used t know TEXAS TECH thoroughly, because of playing as Graham Harrell and Michael Crabtree

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dunno if I can play on Tuesday or Friday. I preordered back when the game was announced and available for preorder, but I only got the Standard Edition. :ld: The MVP Bundle came out later. :patrice:. Still can't wait, regardless. It's been 10 years, man :mjcry:

It'll be Friday. They ain't letting that extra three days go without moving up to at least the Deluxe edition.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Some dope videos dropped earlier before the live games, they had a bunch of content creators drop videos..

This one is one of my favorites because it haighlight alot of the new plays since the 10 year hiatus. I am one of those dudes who build custom playbooks and run my version of spread option. Ima bring back oregon blur offense.

In the video he show the slow mesh from wake forest also. Good stuff..

This one was dope got to see alot of miami stuff obviously. Hasnt been highlighted before so appreciate the video, Sebastian in the game, the intro, rosters..

We lose to both UF and FSU but make it to title game.. hmm.. Jeremiah Smith enter transfer portal and sign back to the crib also :wow:

My boy Chris Johnson got 98 speed and 98 acceleration, gonna COOK brehs online :banderas:

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Dunno if I can play on Tuesday or Friday. I preordered back when the game was announced and available for preorder, but I only got the Standard Edition. :ld: The MVP Bundle came out later. :patrice:. Still can't wait, regardless. It's been 10 years, man :mjcry:
If you have ea play you can play early on 7/16 with the 10 hour trial but once the 10 hours is up you have to wait until the 19th.

I had bought the standard at first because it said playable on 7/15 but once you buy it it changes back to the 19th. I requested a refund right after and got the deluxe cuz I'm impatient :manny:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know y'all don't care about stuff like this, but there's no progressive lighting in the game.

Meaning if you start a game at dusk 630pm, it's still going to be sunny when the game is over at "10pm"

I don't understand why EA can't be consistent