EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The only thing I see as a problem so far is the CPU logic. The 2nd best QB in the nation went to Kennesaw State and didn't get any offers from any other schools :what: There's no difficult slider either so :francis: also, I have a feeling the "wear and tear" feature is gonna be bugged. QJB's player bumped into a player that was on the ground after the play was over and injured his whole leg to the point he had to sit out :mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That's a great marketing tactic . I'll be watching
EA marketing dept has kept them afloat for years bc they rarely deliver on the user end.

This game LOOKS incredible, but it'll be little papercuts that will be the things cause lack of enjoyment

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
IMG-0875.jpg

:snoop: hope they don't make this shyt cheesy, this should have been a simple slider. They have one in Madden for free agents

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Read this on the OS board

I assume by next game they'll add some fixes in those areas. Especially if they add hbcu schools. Unless they they want Southern University to be littered with cacs a couple years into dynasty

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Dunno if I can play on Tuesday or Friday. I preordered back when the game was announced and available for preorder, but I only got the Standard Edition. :ld: The MVP Bundle came out later. :patrice:. Still can't wait, regardless. It's been 10 years, man :mjcry:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Dunno if I can play on Tuesday or Friday. I preordered back when the game was announced and available for preorder, but I only got the Standard Edition. :ld: The MVP Bundle came out later. :patrice:. Still can't wait, regardless. It's been 10 years, man :mjcry:
I damn near scooped the deluxe but just couldn't justify paying an extra $30 just to play 3 days early since I didn't give a damn about any of the other bonuses.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't think College football and the NFL realizes how good this game is going to be for the sport. Awareness is going to skyrocket...people are gonna KNOW the left tackle from Penn State and the backup QB at Clemson because of the game...and the knowledge of rookies coming into the draft will be the highest in ages too...a LOT of guys are frontin at the draft and ask guys like me and brehs in the coli who 'the good rookies might be'. Its all bs usually...this will give players serious awareness and noteriety nationwide.

Will Johnson already went from a guy Michigan fans loved to "Best player in the game" and a household name for anyone who touches this game.

I know Michigan's roster thru and thru of course and most of the big ten, but for I one will know eastern michigan's roster 100% when i usually wouldn't.

Last edited: