EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Played online…tied the game up with 1 second left on the clock…went to OT an won :ohlawd:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I still can’t believe EA has not figured how inputs work. This shyt been like this for 20 years. If I go to swat a pass and press the button i should swat at the ball 100/100 times. But that shyt sometimes does fukking nothing. shyt frustrating
I thought it was just me fukking up. That shyt be infuriating me cause I’ve missed so many INTs because my MLB won’t attempt to jump meanwhile CPU picking off anything over the middle even if their head is turned.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I truly don't know how these coaches do it cuz I'm fully prepared to tell some of these lil jits to sign my LOI or SMD
hrcgpdo.png

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This might be a dumb question but:

Is there a way to play this game with your favorite team, a full season, not online, no Sim, no custom player or coach, just pick a team and play a full season without all the other crap?

I can't find an option on this game to do that. Or am I tripping? Or is there a way to turn off the simulator for Road to Glory? Tried playing and the games get simulated but i cant find an option to turn the simulation off. I'm like wtf? This is so frustrating. Lmao

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Is there a way to play this game with your favorite team, a full season, not online, no Sim, no custom player or coach, just pick a team and play a full season without all the other crap?

I can't find an option on this game to do that. Or am I tripping? Or is there a way to turn off the simulator for Road to Glory? Tried playing and the games get simulated but i cant find an option to turn the simulation off. I'm like wtf? This is so frustrating. Lmao

You could do Dynasty? And no sim offense/defense. I play full games as Cincy's coach.

And then, when I don't feel like playing full games, I'll sim defense and just play offense or vice versa.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Yeah you can just do dynasty and turn recruiting to auto so that it's handled by the CPU.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
You could do Dynasty? And no sim offense/defense. I play full games as Cincy's coach.

And then, when I don't feel like playing full games, I'll sim defense and just play offense or vice versa.
Yeah you can just do dynasty and turn recruiting to auto so that it's handled by the CPU.
Ok thanks. I'll try that. I was like wtf, why can't this shyt be easy. :russ: