EA apparently also working on a single player Iron Man game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i always said they should repurpose the Anthem engine into an Iron Man game.

EllipticalLonelyGrackle-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
i always said they should repurpose the Anthem engine into an Iron Man game.

EllipticalLonelyGrackle-size_restricted.gif

I was just gonna say this. This game always looked and felt like it could be a great Iron Man game. Andromeda too. Obviously everything else about these games was completely wack lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Weren't they making fun of single player last month?

After appearing to actively shift away from making single-player games during the 2010s, the company has seemingly warmed to them againfollowing the success of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
During its first quarter earnings call on Tuesday, EA was asked how single-player games currently fit into the company's portfolio.

"Our players, on balance, they have these core motivations—inspiration, escape, social connection, competition, self-improvement, creation—these things that bring us together as players of games," said EA CEO Andrew Wilson.

And as we think about single-player games, we think it's a really, really important part of the overall portfolio that we deliver in the fulfilment of those core motivations.
:dead:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I hope either BP and/or Iron Man turns out to be good. It should be pretty easy to make quality titles from those IPs.