EA announces Black Panther game by Cliffhanger Games

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So you in tech openly saying to leadership I don’t hire people because of the color of their skin. :skip:

Inclusion and Exclusion are two different things breh.
My team consist of all POC, and I openly discuss with leadership about hiring more black people in our space. I've made sure our T&A teams are in spaces like Afrotech and Black is Tech and that those resumes are collected and in a separate database to be reviewed when we have openings. We currently pull from HBCUs during intern season. Yes I openly advocate for everybody black to be hired. Closed mouths don't get fed, I'm constantly introducing ways to pull up the next black person in this space. I haven't hired a white person since I've been in this position. I don't cower to these white folks breh. Some of you need to stop thinking everyone operates in the same manner as you do.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
My team consist of all POC, and I openly discuss with leadership about hiring more black people in our space. I've made sure our T&A teams are in spaces like Afrotech and Black is Tech and that those resumes are collected and in a separate database to be reviewed when we have openings. We currently pull from HBCUs during intern season. Yes I openly advocate for everybody black to be hired. Closed mouths don't get fed, I'm constantly introducing ways to pull up the next black person in this space. I haven't hired a white person since I've been in this position. I don't cower to these white folks breh. Some of you need to stop thinking everyone operates in the same manner as you do.

:beli: Again inclusion breh. That ain’t what you said earlier. I salute you for hiring black folks and making sure you they have an opportunity but that’s not the convo.

What the convo is, actively voicing you will not hiring other races because of a preconceived bias, thats a liability for any company. You are being proactive and being an agent of change while she is being actively negative. You can’t say, “I go out of my way to hire a certain section people, so I feel safe.”

As for this whole scared shyt ain’t nobody scared breh. would you go on your public platform and say it just like her?

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:beli: Again inclusion breh. That ain’t what you said earlier. I salute you for hiring black folks and making sure you they have an opportunity but that’s not the convo.

What the convo is, actively voicing you will not hiring other races because of a preconceived bias, thats a liability for any company. You are being proactive and being an agent of change while she is being actively negative. You can’t say, “I go out of my way to hire a certain section people, so I feel safe.”

As for this whole scared shyt ain’t nobody scared breh. would you go on your public platform and say it just like her?
I don't think any of my post was caping for the girl in the original video. I was responding to the general tone of the thread. There is middle ground in between what she said in the video and how the brehs are responding in this thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you in tech openly saying to leadership I don’t hire people because of the color of their skin. :skip:

Inclusion and Exclusion are two different things breh.
She didn’t talk about excluding anyone. She talked about black people being “excluded” every where else and her deliberately “including” black folks.

As you said “inclusion” and “exclusion” are very different :ehh:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
She didn’t talk about excluding anyone. She talked about black people being “excluded” every where else and her deliberately “including” black folks.

As you said “inclusion” and “exclusion” are very different :ehh:

She said none of this.

“We have no white people on our team and I DID THAT because I wanted to create a safe environment.” :camby:

You punching way above your weight class.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Regardless of when she said this, being black in white dominant industries means, you gotta stay humble, move in cover and let the product/results speak for your belief until whatever you working on is your own.

Anything else is a fool’s errand.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
“We have no white people on our team and I DID THAT because I wanted to create a safe environment.” :camby:

You punching way above your weight class.
She didn’t say white people couldn’t exist on her team due to their white skin.

If white people have created an environment elsewhere, that black folks can’t feel safe on their teams and they need to create their own safe spaces, then that’s their fault and something they should address.