EA announces Black Panther game by Cliffhanger Games

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think this situation is that at all.

I think this is a remarkably naive person who thinks a corporation cares about their
personal politics.

They can and will completely dissolve any of that shyt if they feel it'll affect their bottom line.

And she may learn this the very, very hard way.

"Black Panther" as a phrase is already loaded as fukk in American Culture.
Now let some goofy, pale skinned nerds think EA is somehow "for the revolution" by hiring
"no white people" and I can ALREADY see the massive (unwarranted) outrage.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

I think this is a remarkably naive person who thinks a corporation cares about their
personal politics.

They can and will completely dissolve any of that shyt if they feel it'll affect their bottom line.

Now let some goofy, pale skinned nerds think EA is somehow "for the revolution" by hiring
She completely lost her mind smh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

personal politics.

You know these musty cacs gonna blow this up to with all the sweet baby shyt going around. :francis:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Like why would you say this shyt out loud?
You know these musty cacs gonna blow this up to with all the sweet baby shyt going around. :francis:
Exactly. Just look at the Reddit thread. They're definitely hitting up her company to get her fired. Hell in another thread on the site that has 2000 plus comments, they've posted her social media. She might be done.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did the lead of the X-men show say?
No one knows truly, supposedly he created a spicy only fans but again nothing official.... however when you get removed while in talks for a 3rd season for a HIGHLY anticipated show that airs in weeks, and all your social media's are scrubbed and you aren't responding to anyone...odds are you messed up

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one knows truly, supposedly he created a spicy only fans but again nothing official.... however when you get removed while in talks for a 3rd season for a HIGHLY anticipated show that airs in weeks, and all your social media's are scrubbed and you aren't responding to anyone...odds are you messed up
:dame: