E3 2018 Is Right Around The Corner. What Are Your Predictions And Hopes?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Ok guy, a witch that uses her hair as clothing and a weapon while vouging and posing half the time isn't anime at all. I'l let you tell it.

You do realize anime is art style? :dahell: Don't Dante pose as well? lol im not following you bruh. They're both created by the same person btw. It being "anime or weeb" doesnt make it bad if that was the case, grow up my guy.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do realize anime is art style? :dahell: Don't Dante pose as well? lol im not following you bruh. They're both created by the same person btw. It being "anime or weeb" doesnt make it bad if that was the case, grow up my guy.

No need to take offensive to it, I played bay and it was great. Still gave me heavy weeb vibes, it is what it is. Same way watching some anime does as compared to say a dragon ball z.

I never said it was bad, I was just saying that its not for everyone because it gives off those super anime and weeb vibes. Where as devil cry doesn't even though technically its just as anime.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

No need to take offensive to it, I played bay and it was great. Still gave me heavy weeb vibes, it is what it is. Same way watching some anime does as compared to say a dragon ball z.

I never said it was bad, I was just saying that its not for everyone because it gives off those super anime and weeb vibes. Where as devil cry doesn't even though technically its just as anime.

Anime literally means Animation (Cartoon)

We as foreigners think "Anime" is linked to the unique way they draw things

Truth is there isnt even style. Its just how they draw in Japan

Like how are cartoons look the wsy it does

Manga = Comics

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Anime literally means Animation (Cartoon)

We as foreigners think "Anime" is linked to the unique way they draw things

Truth is there isnt even style. Its just how they draw in Japan

Like how are cartoons look the wsy it does

Manga = Comics

???

anime is literally a Japanese style different to the western style cartoons and comics.

You would see Americans pick up on that influence and make it their style thus calling their style and publications "manga" see whytmanga and mark crilley in that regard.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I already know so there isn't much to predict other than like Ni No Kuni 2 a weak Sony game will be stickied :francis:

Xbox will dominate this show with games from past years that are ready to new franchises not far off. And with XB1X being a true 4k system I'm sure they will talk up that, the 120hz upgrade that just happened means games will function better. Basically the XB1X is no longer limited to its predecessor when it comes to content. The only thing they didn't want to do was make it so gamers could have an advantage over other gamers like how it's done on PC. The solution is to have different refresh rates (Tbc)

Kairi Irving

Daps
???

anime is literally a Japanese style different to the western style cartoons and comics.

You would see Americans pick up on that influence and make it their style thus calling their style and publications "manga" see whytmanga and mark crilley in that regard.

Anime isnt really the name of it. Its a misunderstanding by many of us, but we still call it that.

Anime is Cartoons and Animation while Manga is Comics. Its just the way Japanese people call it, but us seeing that attach anime with the way its drawn and its wrong. If Rugrats were made in Japan itd be called an Anime.

If you watched whyt manga youd know he basically said the same thing i typed, "Manga is just Comics"

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Anime isnt really the name of it. Its a misunderstanding by many of us, but we still call it that.

Anime is Cartoons and Animation while Manga is Comics. Its just the way Japanese people call it, but us seeing that attach anime with the way its drawn and its wrong. If Rugrats were made in Japan itd be called an Anime.

If you watched whyt manga youd know he basically said the same thing i typed, "Manga is just Comics"

bruh, you're right about it being the term for animation and film and manga being comics/visual novels, but you're dismissing it as a style which is also in the definition. you think Rugrats will look like Rugrats if it was an anime?

Look at PowerPuff Girls and then look at PowerPuff Girls Z and tell me there isn't a western style and an anime style.

Kairi Irving

Daps
bruh, you're right about it being the term for animation and film and manga being comics/visual novels, but you're dismissing it as a style which is also in the definition. you think Rugrats will look like Rugrats if it was an anime?

Look at PowerPuff Girls and then look at PowerPuff Girls Z and tell me there isn't a western style and an anime style.

Point is, yes it is a Style...but its not called Anime.

I dont know why you dont get it, i also still call it Anime but i know the truth behind it. People really believe Anime is referring to why it looks Japaneseish

Which is why again, if you make a manga or anime out of japan its not called manga. Its word, not a certain distinct style smh

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Point is, yes it is a Style...but its not called Anime.

I dont know why you dont get it, i also still call it Anime but i know the truth behind it. People really believe Anime is referring to why it looks Japaneseish

Which is why again, if you make a manga or anime out of japan its not called manga. Its word, not a certain distinct style smh

ok, man.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Last of Us Part 2
Death Stranding
Spiderman
Ghosts of Tsushima
Detroit
Bloodborne 2
New surprise game
WTF is an xbox :scust::wow::wow::wow:

Do you know Detroit: Become Human demo is out and will be released on this month, May 25th?

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
If we got a Onimusha reboot done GOW style :noah: loved the hell outta that series as a youth.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want a release date for the new Soul Calibur.

I dont even care what xbox is showing at this point if they’re not dropping an exclusive or something new and exclusive.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I already know so there isn't much to predict other than like Ni No Kuni 2 a weak Sony game will be stickied :francis:

Xbox will dominate this show with games from past years that are ready to new franchises not far off. And with XB1X being a true 4k system I'm sure they will talk up that, the 120hz upgrade that just happened means games will function better. Basically the XB1X is no longer limited to its predecessor when it comes to content. The only thing they didn't want to do was make it so gamers could have an advantage over other gamers like how it's done on PC. The solution is to have different refresh rates (Tbc)
1) you do realize that playing at 120fps will require 2x the power of the same game at 60fps, right?

2) higher fps are in fact an advantage on pc and the consoles.

You possess so much goddamn ignorance about gaming :snoop:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I dont wanna hear or see shyt from Hideo unless its a fukking release date. It doesnt make sense on how you can take as long as you want to drop a fukking game.

Took this dude 8 years to drop phantom pain and it wasnt even done.