E3 2018 Is Right Around The Corner. What Are Your Predictions And Hopes?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I thought that rumor of a new batman game starring damien was debunked? or maybe im tripping.

I remember hearing that there was that and a new superman rock steady game as well (its been a year or two since ive heard anything else on it)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
just really curious about how the console Pokemon will look. ii probabl won't play but Im dying to see how it will look

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Some of these may be farfetched but:
I want the next Elder Scrolls. Or at least news about it.
Next Tomb Raider
What does the future hold for Uncharted
Next Grand Theft Auto
Ghost Recon Wildlands 2?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Xbox Related
  • Hoping Msft doesn't fall to pressure and announce far off 2020 exclusive triple AAA single player titles.
  • Hoping Msft announces atleast 2 new multiplayer - primarily PvP - IPs. I want to feel like how it felt when Gears 1 first came out...shyt changed my gaming life. :wow:
  • I DO want to see Msft announce a bunch of Hellblade/Cuphead/Inside scale single player games. Beautiful experiences that can be completed in under 10 hours. (So I can feel complete and also not take too much time away from my multiplayer priority.)
  • A new Gears by Spring 2019
  • Hands on dedicated help by Msft to overall PUBG to give it the polish it desperately needs.
  • A Console exclusive Socom- esque PvPvE shooter w/ permadeath.
  • A new update to Upload Studio x Mixer support. Recordings being able to be made through mixer and the ability to splice clips to upload studio and Mp3 addition.
  • An actual Ryse sequel - has potential as a gladiator based game w/ features like Shadow of Mordor.
Games in General
  • Agreement between Sony & Msft for crossplay in certain games.
  • New SplinterCell.
  • Announcement of a new tactical shooter influenced by the success of Rainbow Six Siege.
  • An actual NBA LIVE w/ potential and focused on team v team instead of following 2k down the microtransaction heavy myplayer bullshyt.
  • A new game by PlayDead - makers of Inside and Limbo.
  • Gameplay for Division 2 that shows potential.
  • Battlefield V - Covering the wars in Asian territory; WW2 Japanese campaign to Korean War to Vietnam War.
  • A new horror game in the vein of Dead Space.
  • fukk...if we get a Dying Light 2 trailer, I'm jumping out the window.