E3 2018 Is Right Around The Corner. What Are Your Predictions And Hopes?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bethesda gotta come through and crush the buildings man they've been slacking badly ever since that last lackluster E3. Hopefully we have some sort of trailer for starfield and maybe a teaser for a new elder scrolls tired of fukking waiting... :mindblown:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Guaranteed:
TLOU2 Gameplay
Cyberpunk 2077 trailer/gameplay
Spider-Man gameplay
FF7 gameplay
Ghost Of Tsushima gameplay
Death Stranding gameplay
Anthem gameplay
Resident Evil 2 remake trailer
KH3 (Hopefully for the final time :mjlol:)

Maybe:
DC/WB Montreal's game
Bethesda's new space RPG
Life Is Strange 2 trailer
TWD Final Season trailer
The Wolf Among Us S2 trailer
Star Wars Open-World game
Rocksteady's new game
Obsidian's RPG game

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They've got multiple studios for this kind of thing. Anthem pulled from every resource in Bioware as well as other adjacent offices within EA.

DA4 has been in development since before DA3's support ended at the very least. Its really just a matter of how much talent got relocated and how good the foundation for DA4 was to begin with. Plus ME's team pretty much got poached for Anthem directly too...

I don't think there's a scenario where DA4 comes out after 2019. If its not out by then, I'd expect the series to be officially dead. If they pour everything into Anthem and it flops, there's not going to be anything left for DA regardless. Its pretty much 2019 good or bad or nothing.
I think there's a 0% chance Dragon age 4 comes out in 2019 :yeshrug:

Bioware doesn't pump out games that quickly. For them to release anthem and Dragon age 4 in the same year just isn't realistic

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Whatever happens none of these shyts will be out until 2-3 yrs from now, no point in hyping urself up

God of War 4 was announced like 2 yrs ago and just now dropping. We're still waiting for Shenmue 3, Kingdom Hearts 3 and FF7 remake

Prettys sure most of these will just end up being 8k launch day remasters on PS5 or sum dumb sh1t

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Whatever happens none of these shyts will be out until 2-3 yrs from now, no point in hyping urself up

God of War 4 was announced like 2 yrs ago and just now dropping. We're still waiting for Shenmue 3, Kingdom Hearts 3 and FF7 remake

Prettys sure most of these will just end up being 8k launch day remasters on PS5 or sum dumb sh1t

:ehh:

Ghost of Tsushima gotta be a guaranteed 2019 release. Sucker Punch was quiet about it for a little over 3 years.