E3 2018 Is Right Around The Corner. What Are Your Predictions And Hopes?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s never going to happen lol
Like it’s not even a debate

Do you know how much money goes in console research alone ? Sega would go bankrupt before even creating the damn thing

The only possible way they could create a console again if it’s retro and running off android software or something , that your best bet , and that’s not even planned

Definately not happening. But that would be dope if they came out with a sega switch and said fukk microsoft, sony and nintendo we taking are games back. They don't even need to get third parties on board and could eat off the first party exclusives of ip titles they have.

A nikka can only dream though :wow:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yo Walmart don't give a fukk about a E3:mjlol:

Debav6qW4AA9yt4

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man E3 is getting ruined.

Its to the point were companies are just announcing games a month ahead of time.

I get some want to beat leaks, others want to get ahead of the hype but man...

We had

KH3
Rage 2
Fallout
Sonic
Pokemon
battlefield
Call of duty...

Like man come on

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Breh who leaked the Fallout 76 info at like 6am on Reddit leaked M$ reveals. He doesn't have any Sony info atm

Gears Of War
Forza Horizon 4
Halo
Sunset Overdrive 2

Bethesda is also showcasing Fallout 3 Remastered/Remake. He doesn't know if it'll be built from the ground up or a port.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Breh who leaked the Fallout 76 info at like 6am on Reddit leaked M$ reveals. He doesn't have any Sony info atm

Gears Of War
Forza Horizon 4
Halo
Sunset Overdrive 2

Bethesda is also showcasing Fallout 3 Remastered/Remake. He doesn't know if it'll be built from the ground up or a port.

MS bringing out they big guns, but i did think they would have more surprises (if this is true and all they show).

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Gears Of War
Forza Horizon 4
Halo
Sunset Overdrive 2

I sincerely hope that isn't it, but at least they have the big boys lined up. They need all the firepower they can muster.

XB1X should have all four looking CRAZY. Especially Halo and Gears. SO2 could up the ante, too.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I sincerely hope that isn't it, but at least they have the big boys lined up. They need all the firepower they can muster.

XB1X should have all four looking CRAZY. Especially Halo and Gears. SO2 could up the ante, too.
MS bringing out they big guns, but i did think they would have more surprises (if this is true and all they show).

He said M$' conference will be disappointing :manny:

I'm guessing the rest of the time will be spent on multiplat game announcements and hardware

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gears Of War
Forza Horizon 4
Halo
Sunset Overdrive 2

This would have been an amazing line up 2 or even 1 year ago... Now people expecting more.