E3 2018 Is Right Around The Corner. What Are Your Predictions And Hopes?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Personally I think we will see

Dying light 2
Dead island 2
Devil may cry 5
Sony Manchester AAA VR game
Cyberpunk 2077
New Batman Game from Warner Montreal
Justice league from rocksteady

What in my wildest dreams id like to see
Dino crisis reboot
Onimusha reboot
Red faction reboot done in the style of the first game
Manhunt 3
Sleeping dogs 2

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cyberpunk
Bio mutant
Soul calibur 6
Metroid
Smash bro's
More of the spiderman game.
EA Avengers game
Project octopath (if it isn't out)
Valkyrie chronicles 4

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Mega Man Soccer 2
A New tecmo bowl
A updated version of Mario Paint for the switch
And a spiriual successor to Defenders of Dynatron City

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah it’s all hands on deck with anthem for bioware. I wouldn’t expect another dragon age until next gen.
Naw. It should drop this gen.

DA3 was a cross-gen title anyways. They'll probably shyt out something on a hotbed of reused assets... its just a matter of if it'll be decent or trash like Andromeda.

Hopefully Andromeda scared them out of pushing more garbage pass the finish line.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Naw. It should drop this gen.

DA3 was a cross-gen title anyways. They'll probably shyt out something on a hotbed of reused assets... its just a matter of if it'll be decent or trash like Andromeda.

Hopefully Andromeda scared them out of pushing more garbage pass the finish line.
I wouldn’t count on it breh :manny:

They’ve been working on anthem 5 years and it doesn’t even have a release window. Let’s say it drops 2019. At minimum they’re gonna need 3 years to make the next dragon age. That’s 2022. Even if it’s 2021 that’s still gonna be next Gen. it’s the same team and director

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I wouldn’t count on it breh :manny:

They’ve been working on anthem 5 years and it doesn’t even have a release window. Let’s say it drops 2019. At minimum they’re gonna need 3 years to make the next dragon age. That’s 2022. Even if it’s 2021 that’s still gonna be next Gen. it’s the same team and director
They've got multiple studios for this kind of thing. Anthem pulled from every resource in Bioware as well as other adjacent offices within EA.

DA4 has been in development since before DA3's support ended at the very least. Its really just a matter of how much talent got relocated and how good the foundation for DA4 was to begin with. Plus ME's team pretty much got poached for Anthem directly too...

I don't think there's a scenario where DA4 comes out after 2019. If its not out by then, I'd expect the series to be officially dead. If they pour everything into Anthem and it flops, there's not going to be anything left for DA regardless. Its pretty much 2019 good or bad or nothing.