Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, Spidey looked great but showed slow motion combat and QTE. From what they showed, you were legitimately blown away?

Did the game appear as a step up from the Akham games from what they showed?

Uncharted, Days Gone and Horizon DLC failed to distinguish themselves from each other.

Shadow of Colossus looked beautiful - it was a remaster, to be fair.

yes...cause it moved, behaved, etc. like spiderman....the qte was probably cause it was story, and even then, it was only the major things like catching shyt before it hit buildings....i'm sure there is a free roam in the game, which that shyt got me excited about....

yea, that's the feeling i got from it, and there is nothing wrong with that....the arkham games are great, and getting a spidey version of those works for me...

that's a damn lie...horizon looked nothing like uncharted which looked nothing like days gone....where was the snow & machines from horizon in uncharted/days gone?...where were the zombies (including bear zombie), shanking, forest location from days gone in uncharted/horizon?...where was the city & lush jungle locations from uncharted in horizon/days/gone?...

true about that....

...things you 'forgetting' they showed: matterfall by housemarque; knack 2; hot shots golf; gt sport; which along with uncharted, horizon, sotc all comes out this year.....and i'm forgetting some shyt here....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh...
It's not a complaint.

It's an observation that nikkas didn't see the WOW factor that justified a separate fukking thread. :what:

Breh... The games looked amazing. The point was almost nothing in the conference was anything we didn't know about the Sony catalog already.

Does it mean Sony was trash? Hell no.

But again...nikkas made a separate fukking thread for that because everyone thought SONY was going to crush buildings. Brehs were left with statements like "I wish we saw blood borne and TLOU2"

Chill...don't pay attention to the usual Xbox nikkas who troll. Neutral nikkas are curious as to what, considering their previous E3, set this one as a superior presentation.

That's it, Breh.:hubie:

dont take that making a separate thread shyt so serious....hell, i'm surprised there arent ms and nintendo ones...that's usually where people react to everything about that conference, and not clutter the main e3 thread...

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Might just be me, but E3 has been kinda underwhelming thus far. There were a pretty decent number of standouts (A Way Out, Life is Strange Prequel, Far Cry 5, Cuphead, Sea of Thieves, Detroit, etc.) but the press conferences themselves didn't exactly have me jumping out my seat. VR and 4K has potential, but there's still a long way to go for both. I enjoyed the Ubisoft the most (mainly because it was short and sweet) but that ain't saying much. To me, it's:
Ubi>Xbox>Sony>EA>Beth (Paid mods again?:martin:)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Xbots complain when Sony show cinematic trailers of games 3 years away and now they are complaining about Sony showing gameplay of games coming out within a year. No keeping these faggits happy. :snoop:
The problem with Sony is they show games so far out that the following year they're showing the same games again. Almost all their big games this year were revealed last year and still aren't out.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
GT Sport looked better than Forza 7. This trailer was so good.

YL9QJ2K.gif

Didn't MS legit show beautiful Forza gameplay that actually looked better than this cinematic only trailer?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
2017:

NNK2 (also PC)
GT Sport
Everybody's Golf
Horizon DLC
Uncharted: Lost Legacy
Matterfall
Crash
Hidden Agenda
Knack
Hellblade
Nex Machina

On top of - Nioh, Nier (also PC), Horizon,. Yakuza, Crash, Persona, MLB, Gravity Rush.

Are you trying to tell us it 2017 isn't going to be a great year for Playstation?
List looks like trash.

They announcing DLC at E3 now? :russ: