Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh, you legit saw 80 percent of what you saw last year but extended.

It's like me getting hype of a trailer #2 for a movie. It's nice to wet my appetite but it def didn't make it the best conference.

Ubi was the clear winner here.

M$ for me personally next then sony and beath...idk why the even showed up lol

My argument is you putting MS over anyone other than Bethesda. That's some clown shyt.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last year's Sony E3 -

PlayStation E3 2016 Recap

Not really much different.

To be fair, actual gameplay was shown for Spiderman, though.

I'm hoping combat is not always in slow motion.

was shown for everything (except detroit), and that's a huge difference....

let me get this straight: people complained all the time when sony would just announce games that wouldnt be coming for years and wouldnt show game play; they actually showed game play for games coming this and next year, yet people complain they didnt announce new games that arent coming for a while....lol people just like to complain....

as for spiderman: you gotta remember his spidey sense....i'm thinking that was the cause for the slow motion...i'm sure there will be a way to turn it down/off in the game....

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just realized something.

Platinum Games was supposed to be at E3 this year but they haven't shown up at any of the conferences.:jbhmm:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs, Spidey looked great but showed slow motion combat and QTE. From what they showed, you were legitimately blown away?

Did the game appear as a step up from the Akham games from what they showed?

Uncharted, Days Gone and Horizon DLC failed to distinguish themselves from each other.

Shadow of Colossus looked beautiful - it was a remaster, to be fair.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Where the fukk is sucker punch. Infamous second son was a long time ago.

2. Where the fukk is dreams/media molecule :dead:

That game is vaporware. I'll be shocked if mm doesn't get shut down this gen.

1. yea, i'm curious where the new sucker punch game is at...probably show something later this year at psx or e3 next year....

2. as 'last guardian' has proven, after showing that much, the game will come out eventually lol......i figure that game is in the lab cooking...that shyt didnt look anywhere close to ready....they'll probably bring it out next year at e3 too....

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Where the fukk is sucker punch. Infamous second son was a long time ago.

2. Where the fukk is dreams/media molecule :dead:

That game is vaporware. I'll be shocked if mm doesn't get shut down this gen.

Mm tweeted that they are still working on dreams straight after the conference. Sucker Punch though...

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was a great conference but it also felt like a series of trailers without much
in between and I personally won't be dropping $400+ on playstation VR so a whole
chunk of that conference was lost on me.

I feel Microsofts was better :yeshrug:
Anthem is looking like GOE3 for me and I know it'll play and look best
on Microsofts platform next year.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Xbots complain when Sony show cinematic trailers of games 3 years away and now they are complaining about Sony showing gameplay of games coming out within a year. No keeping these faggits happy. :snoop:
Breh...
It's not a complaint.

It's an observation that nikkas didn't see the WOW factor that justified a separate fukking thread. :what:

Breh... The games looked amazing. The point was almost nothing in the conference was anything we didn't know about the Sony catalog already.

Does it mean Sony was trash? Hell no.

But again...nikkas made a separate fukking thread for that because everyone thought SONY was going to crush buildings. Brehs were left with statements like "I wish we saw blood borne and TLOU2"

Chill...don't pay attention to the usual Xbox nikkas who troll. Neutral nikkas are curious as to what, considering their previous E3, set this one as a superior presentation.

That's it, Breh.:hubie:

I'm new to this. Why y'all nikkas get so mad for? You calling nikkas faggits and another nikka, who's dapped me on numerous occasions talking about putting me on ignore for one post. shyt is spooky:skip:

Last edited: