Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they remaster Age of Empires but will they bring back command and conquer and dungeon keeper :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XBOX ONE X!!!!!
:ooh:

wat6rr.jpg

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Bruh. This entire pc presentation is trash. That crowd is dead as fukk and I know there's alot of master race phags there. Even they aren't hype for any of these announcements
That's my point exactly.

nikkas literally said that the Msft conference was trash.

They saw that the new box actually lived up to the specs that were impressive for a console - Still deemed trash.

They saw that the price was still reasonable for a high end console product - Still deemed trash.

They saw that Msft opted to avoid the conference suicide of focusing on peripherals and kept it 100 on what is going to be offered the latest 2018 instead of hitting nikkas with the wakeupnow approach of showing games that'll be available when LiMelo Ball plays his first NBA game - Still deemed trash.

They saw Msft opt to bring games like Battlegrounds which is a PC favorite to the console side indicating a strategy X1 consumers should be enthusiastic about moving forward regarding other PC favorites - Still deemed trash.

They saw what essentially indicated that the XIX will be for the Esports or YouTube console gamers that want to have the best hardware and network designed to play the popular multiplayer multi-plat games - Still deemed trash.

They saw that, whether indie games or big budget, the conference featured a collection of games that will only be available for them in the console space - still deemed trash b/c "I am just going to play it on PC"

And the main thrust of the argument is that PC games is the X-factor that prevents all of what Msft showed to be a successful refocusing of their brand.

I try to think about this logically.

We have Nintendo leading the way with exclusives you can't find anywhere else, yet, we all agree this shouldn't be the X-factor that trivializes Sony's place on the exclusive pedestal. PC gaming, which isn't even in console discussion, has even less of an appropriate place regarding the Sony v. Msft debate.

I also wonder, regarding PS4's performance for multiplats, are the majority of PS4 players playing those games on their PC instead? If not...why not?

:jbhmm:

TL:DR -

nikkas with PS4's don't build a rig to play their multiplats because they are often than not a console or die consumer. Msft's conference was promising considering the past yet nikkas were primed to hate before they even knew what they were talking about. And when it comes down to it, the console brehs who claimed PC was the answer to Msft' everything aren't even checking for anything PC conference related.

:manny:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I hope Lawbreakers isn't DOA. Looks like a decent alternative to Overwatch which I'd like to jump into but feel like I'd be way too behind on.

llt23

All Star
Daps
:jbhmm:

TL:DR -

nikkas with PS4's don't build a rig to play their multiplats because they are often than not a console or die consumer. Msft's conference was promising considering the past yet nikkas were primed to hate before they even knew what they were talking about. And when it comes down to it, the console brehs who claimed PC was the answer to Msft' everything aren't even checking for anything PC conference related.

:manny:

Misconception of the 2017 PC gamer. Its not the same as the 2005 PC gamer. I dont care about shytty MMOs and mouse and keyboard games. Im on PC cause it has all the console games. So when I watch that Xone conference and see windows 10, that means I can get that shyt too. Most PC gamers now overall are just playing console games.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Misconception of the 2017 PC gamer. Its not the same as the 2005 PC gamer. I dont care about shytty MMOs and mouse and keyboard games. Im on PC cause it has all the console games. So when I watch that Xone conference and see windows 10, that means I can get that shyt too. Most PC gamers now overall are just playing console games.
I understand that, Breh.

You're speaking on the current PC gamer base. I'm asking questions about the current console gamer base.

Brehs were down playing the XiX by saying X1 games don't matter because they are available on PC...

But the suspect shyt about it is many of the PS4 crowd saying the above are somehow justifying the playing of multiplats on their PS4. That's a bit contradictory.

And then when I remember many of the arguments that were made for the PS4Pro's validity...it's even more blatantly biased.

:yeshrug:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I understand that, Breh.

You're speaking on the current PC gamer base. I'm asking questions about the current console gamer base.

Brehs were down playing the XiX by saying X1 games don't matter because they are available on PC...

But the suspect shyt about it is many of the PS4 crowd saying the above are somehow justifying the playing of multiplats on their PS4. That's a bit contradictory.

And then when I remember many of the arguments that were made for the PS4Pro's validity...it's even more blatantly biased.

:yeshrug:
It doesn't matter to me because it has no exclusives I need. I play multiplats on PC. I keep my PS4 mainly for Japanese games and he few Sony exclusives I'm into.

The PC game show has been trash each year it comes out because the games that are PC exclusive in 2017 are typically RTS games or games that aren't easily presentable in that sort of conference.