Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yeah this is mad boring. Hopefully we get some Destiny 2 PC gameplay.
Bruh they already passed the point of showing it. They shoulda dropped some when that lame streamer was on stage

Sony is gonna kill all the previous press confs with one video of gameplay. At this point they don't even have to show TLoU2 to kill these herbs

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Sony recently filed some new trademarks, including Shadow of The Colossus :wow:

Edit: I'll try not to get my hopes up and assume it's a simple remaster ported to PS4

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I've been watching this thread to see the level of enthusiasm and excitement for the PC gaming conference that is currently ongoing. Considering the talk that X1X failed to show why someone who's into console gaming should cop, is there anything that is being shown, regarding the PC presentations that have yall jaws dropping the way the Msft conference was supposed to?

I know brehs are going to think I'm coming at PC gaming - I'm absolutely not. I know its a substantial investment that pays off in entertainment but considering the XiX had nikkas talking one way or another, it's funny this conference is being labeled as boring without the expected vitriol indicting the PC base or supporters.

It kind of makes me doubt the objectivity brehs claimed they had when they watched yesterday.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
the ready-at-dawn brehs really fell off , going from a sony conference to now only doing indies and showing up on pc conference.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watching this thread to see the level of enthusiasm and excitement for the PC gaming conference that is currently ongoing. Considering the talk that X1X failed to show why someone who's into console gaming should cop, is there anything that is being shown, regarding the PC presentations that have yall jaws dropping the way the Msft conference was supposed to?

I know brehs are going to think I'm coming at PC gaming - I'm absolutely not. I know its a substantial investment that pays off in entertainment but considering the XiX had nikkas talking one way or another, it's funny this conference is being labeled as boring without the expected vitriol indicting the PC base or supporters.

It kind of makes me doubt the objectivity brehs claimed they had when they watched yesterday.

Come on breh people obviously have agendas here regardless of what they say

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the ready-at-dawn brehs really fell off , going from a sony conference to now only doing indies and showing up on pc conference.

they need to get to work on the order 2.....i'd call it now: if it comes out, we will see a huge leap between that and the first game like we did with uncharted...