Dynasty Warriors 9 (First Open World)

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Bought this game on day of release and i can't even get through the first mission:martin:. I wish I would have seen this thread before or at least taken my time. Ish is going to be trash until they release another update:snoop:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The fps is far more troublesome than the resolution. At least the pro keeps it around 30. 60 would have been nice obviously. Ill cop on sale fa sho

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I’m liking it. Its dynasty warriors, dont act like you havent been running across the same low res tiles for 16 years:yeshrug: The pop in is bad, but all DW games suffer from this. I think people dont like the open world and are shytting on anything they can.

This.

It's Dynasty Warriors + Open World. DW isn't known for being some GOTY level game... you just go around a field smacking people while taking over China.

I have my criticisms.... mainly FPS (I know it can't be helped with it being open world now) and lots of empty space, plus a few tweaks involving minor bugs but it's nothing worth screaming about imo.

After playing Horizon Zero Dawn I adore the fact Fast Travel isn't tied to some crafting reagent.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I still be playing DW 6 to this day...It’s so addictive :wow:

I can only imagine the amount of piffery that’ll come from an open world DW game :noah: