Dylan “Dave Chappelle ruined my career”

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Yep. The internet turned Choppa into a meme when he wore that big ass suit, but at least he leaned into and made a mixtape out of it

Chopper_Young_City_Choppersuit_Season-front-large.jpg

Michael Jordan approves
tEeEqFm.png

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps

Its called the Mandela effect....

"'The Mandela Effect is an observed phenomenon in which a large segment of the population misremembers a significant event or shares a memory of an Event that did not actually occur. Fiona Broome, a paranormal researcher, coined the term to describe collective false memory when she discovered that a significant number of people at a conference she was attending in 2010 shared her memory that Nelson Mandela had died in prison during the 1980s. In fact, the former president of South Africa was released from prison in 1990 and was very much alive at the time of the conference."

He never said it but we think so

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dave made fun of Lil Jon, basically mocking what he doea musically and protrayed him as a fake proper speaking gangsta. And this is before Usher Yeah

what's even funnier is Lil Jon is a really smart dude. His mom was like a doctor and pops an engineer. His brother is also a doctor. Dude comes from a very smart and educated family. my mother in law's boyfriend was Lil Jon's wife uncle. My mother in law met him many times because of this. Funny hearing his wife call him Jonathan :pachaha: