Dylan “Dave Chappelle ruined my career”

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The thing is, it could have gone thr other way tho. What if being made fun of by Chapelle made people take notice?

I think between Diddy embarrassing them, and the house being disfunctional, and them never actually making music on the show, is what made people view them negatively.

But the fact that Wyclef was part of the skit made it 10x worse.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Dylan had his moments on the show but yea dave ruined him from ever having another opportunity

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
dylan-what.gif
:russ:He should have capitalized on this

wtf was he thinking? :smh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
the thing is, because of the show, they actually dropped an album with singles and a video, and that shyt went gold. what else do they think they deserve? that group was mid at best.

True. But if I remember correctly they never previewed or played any music tjey were making during the show eps. So what were we really watching, other than a bunch of disfunction, fighting and arguing?

Daps
should have used it for promotion and dropped a project called top 5.

He didn’t have the talent. That’s the bottom line. :manny:

This video just shows that he’s the same Dylan from the show. No growth. Everything is everyone else’s fault. He really believes that nonsense. R. Kelly had hits after Dave made a parody of him pissing on minors, Dylan really trying to act like Dave making a parody of him having a big ego was insurmountable. You’re just not that guy, never were. :yeshrug: