Dying Light for $20 (Glitch Dead)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
how is it?

About 8 hours in and it's great. I put a review up in one of these threads recently so I don't want to type up another one. Long story short- The story is average, the gameplay is great, using R1 to jump is annoying but I got used to it quick, great graphics, great atmosphere, great rpg elements, weapons break but there is an absurd amount of weapons everywhere at all times, very fun game, even better when you only paid $20 for it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
how is it?
Played about 5 hours yesterday and I loved it. Jumping with R1 is still weird to me but it works. I haven't had any problems at all with weapon durability, there are PLENTY of weapons everywhere in this game and I always have stuff to repair them. Overall the game controls are great. I have no problem sprinting from roof top to roof top and ledge to ledge. The story isn't awe inspiring, it's pretty much what you would expect from a zombie game so far. Crafting new weapons is very satisfying and the RPG elements are paced well. To me, this game is definitely worth $60 and an absolute steal at $20. My only concern so far is that the game is huge and so far, I've had to spend a lot of time on foot. As the game opens up more I can imagine trekking back and forth will become a chore and as far as I know there is no fast travel option and there are definitely no vehicles. The mission variety so far has been pretty decent too. Combat is a little weird in that, you would think a direct head shot would cause the zombies head to explode immediately, instead it feels random. I've gone to work hitting a zombie in the head 4 and 5 direct times and it stays alive. :patrice:The highlight of the game has been the night mission. :ohlawd: I had on my sony golds and the sound of those zombies chasing you is :blessed: and :damn: at the same time. You definitely have to experience this with headphones running as fast as you can through alleys knowing you can easily die any second. Overall I'm VERY satisfied with this game and think it's definitely worth a day one $60 purchase. If you stan over call of duty and battlefield combat and hate skyrim then this game wont be for you. But if you're into the feeling of anxiety in games knowing you can die due to the slightest mistake while feeling in full control at all times definitely give this game a try.

* I want to add another point about traveling. The way the missions are set up, you go to a safe location called "The tower" [What's up Destiny players] and speak to the leader who hands you missions. From there you run to the farthest point of the map most of the time and have to go back to the tower. Each mission has gotten farther and farther away from the tower. This is what I'm worried about with no fast travel. I have yet to get a mission outside of the tower in the open world. It seems the only missions you get will come from running back to the tower and that will hurt this game severely as it opens up more.

Daps
You ever read those things about it only being a license to play that game.

I`m sure they can just block your access to the full title retroactively

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't even own any new video games and your guys are cool for this thread.

:salute:

y'all coli nikkaz lookin out for one another around here.
this has been the smoothest national tables month, in six years.
nobody got outta their body, so I had to put their body throughed't a table.
plus, y'all purged all the weirdos systematically, too.

Art Barr