Dying Light for $20 (Glitch Dead)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Playing now...I'm so glad I scooped this one up. Definitely a fun game. Too early to see if it has the legs to go the distance, but it's been dope so far. Good graphics, tight gameplay, lots to explore, great voice acting. I Haven't played it enough to give it a rating of my own...but I can't see this getting less than an 8 on gameinformer.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Really don't feel like playing as some whiteboy hero in the middle east but whatever game seems like I can get into it. Music is dope.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
To all the people that got in on this. Apparently according to reddit Gamestop is issuing anybody that bought the season's pass an actual season's pass and the people that got the full game get to keep it as well. should post to your PSN in 48 hours.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
To all the people that got in on this. Apparently according to reddit Gamestop is issuing anybody that bought the season's pass an actual season's pass and the people that got the full game get to keep it as well. should post to your PSN in 48 hours.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=980228&page=29
So people that claim they bought the season pass for $20 and got the full game, are also claiming that they spoke with Game Stop customer service and they claim Game Stop is planning on emailing everyone that bought the season pass a new code for the season pass. So essentially, the story at the moment is if you bought the Season pass this morning for $20, you essentially will be getting the full game AND the season pass for $20.

I call :duck:for now but will keep my eye on my email. :lupe:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/c...op_dying_light_for_ps4_full_game_1999_glitch/
Edit/Update (8:45AM PST):
The deal is dead. But if you got it, word is that Gamestop will email you later with an additional code for the Season Pass since that is what we were "supposed to get". So not only do you get the full game for $20.00, they are also supposedly honoring the sale of the Season Pass. $80.00 worth of products for $20.00! This information was acquired based on a few experiences some people had with customer service this morning.
Edit/Update #2 (12:15PM PST): I just contacted Gamestop support via online chat, explained that I got the "wrong code" (/wink), and this is the message they sent me:
"At this precise moment we have been confirmed that this issue that you experienced with your game is a known bug or error as there has been a lot of orders for the same item that are experiencing the same problem. The tech department is working diligently to have this situation solved as soon as possible, What happened is that the manufacturer of the game had an error and unfortunately it ended mixing up the season pass and the normal game; Our main department is currently working on the issue and we have been instructed to take your email so we can send you an email with the resolution, please take in consideration that we do not have an ETA for this but we will do our best to solve this problem ASAP. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your patience on the matter."

theg

Rookie
Daps
:mjlol:almost bought it off the OP alone incase they caught themselves, almost dropped $20 on a season pass for a game i don't own

still missed it tho :mjcry: