Dying Light for $20 (Glitch Dead)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
No they can't because PSN doesn't know what you bought all they know is the code you entered and that code says its for the full game not the season's pass. I didn't get a code for the season's pass at all.
there's records for where those codes came from, and what they were sold as

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Gamestop is giving out the wrong code out. Has nothing to do with Sony or PSN.
perhaps they were given the wrong codes, or it's some kind of glitch in how they work. regardless they will know which codes they are, and they would not be wrong if they took the game back (changed it back into the season pass)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
perhaps they were given the wrong codes, or it's some kind of glitch in how they work. regardless they will know which codes they are, and they would not be wrong if they took the game back (changed it back into the season pass)
You're more worried about that scenario happening than I am if you thought all that up and I actually bought it. I guess they'd also have to remotely erase the game off my hard drive since I already downloaded it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You're more worried about that scenario happening than I am if you thought all that up and I actually bought it. I guess they'd also have to remotely erase the game off my hard drive since I already downloaded it.

If the deal still goes through...worst case scenario...you rented the game for $20. And depending how long it would take them to block the game from being played you probably would still make out well.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It worked then.
Pj4g0Ou.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Neogaf saying it doesn't work anymore.
The season pass page has been removed from the website. Its dead. I had another one in my shopping cart on Chrome because It didn't work there and they pulled it from my cart even.