Dying Light for $20 (Glitch Dead)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
oh man im trying this tomorrow. until then hold this neg
Are you serious? This is a glitch in their system tomorrow it will likely be patched and not work. If you're not doing it right now you likely won't get it. I just bought it and it went through for me.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Are you serious? This is a glitch in their system tomorrow it will likely be patched and not work. If you're not doing it right now you likely won't get it. I just bought it and it went through for me.

i need to get a credit card breh can you buy it for me and send the code and ill pay you back ive been on the coli since day 1 im not gonna screw you friend

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
No credit card needed you can use Paypal.

i dont have any paypal funds I only have cash. if you can get me a code i will transfer money to you from my girls account tonight. i would really like to play dying light

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
they (psn) could also snatch this back from yall, and they wouldn't be wrong at all. it's not like this was a 'pricing error' or some shyt. yall went out and bought the season pass for a game you don't own

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
they (psn) could also snatch this back from yall, and they wouldn't be wrong at all. it's not like this was a 'pricing error' or some shyt. yall went out and bought the season pass for a game you don't own
No they can't because PSN doesn't know what you bought all they know is the code you entered and that code says its for the full game not the season's pass. I didn't get a code for the season's pass at all.