Dwyane Wade Ex-Wife is homeless?

Daps
That bytch is crazy..but if she really cant see her kids and shiit..I think its justified.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who lets the mother of their child live in the streets. Wade is a p*ssy whipped fakkit.

dwayne is her past husband not her dad...she is an adult..its called responsibilities that we all have, me you and ever other adult...is he supposed to take care her provide a house/car etc? he is about to get married how would your wife feel? or how would you feel if your wife was taking care of her babies father...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
dwayne is her past husband not her dad...she is an adult..its called responsibilities that we all have, me you and ever other adult...is he supposed to take care her provide a house/car etc? he is about to get married how would your wife feel? or how would you feel if your wife was taking care of her babies father...
It doesnt matter how his wife feels. She was with Wade when he was still married. Shes obviously a homewrecker and a clown. A real man does what he wants. Im sure it would make a homewrecker happy to know a man has left his childs mother on the streets to fend for himself while ruining the relationship with his own children because it makes her feel important but overall the entire situation is a cluster fukk and Dwayne Wade is a p*ssy whipped Trillznitch.

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
It doesnt matter how his wife feels. She was with Wade when he was still married. Shes obviously a homewrecker and a clown. A real man does what he wants. Im sure it would make a homewrecker happy to know a man has left his childs mother on the streets to fend for himself while ruining the relationship with his own children because it makes her feel important but overall the entire situation is a cluster fukk and Dwayne Wade is a p*ssy whipped Trillznitch.

Giving her 35k a month isn't leaving her on the streets.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Giving her 35k a month isn't leaving her on the streets.
I see. So this bytch is basically showing out because she wants more money from his new contract. I guess its hard to ball on a budget then it is to have a money pit.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesnt matter how his wife feels. She was with Wade when he was still married. Shes obviously a homewrecker and a clown. A real man does what he wants. .
this ole "im about to take a shower, lemme call you back" ass nikka :laugh: stop it

whooooooo

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

she ain't homless

MariahB

Pro
Daps
She wants her kids back but doesn't understand that acting like this and going on shows bashing wade isn't going to help at all. Im glad Wade got custody of his boys.