Dwyane Wade Ex-Wife is homeless?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Women always want to use some sob story to gain sympathy. Plenty of men are in the brink of being homeless and can't see Thier kids and on top of that they are paying child support .

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: this was the same woman that was busting it open at a pool party

nikka lost for even wifing her

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
She get's 35K a month in Child support and doesn't even have her kids. She also got 1 million in her divorce settlement from Wade. Like many other black women she has this thing about having a victim mentality and wants people to feel sorry for her cause she couldn't get more out of Wade than what she wanted. She doesn't want to work and thinks she owed half the nikka's fortune for being married to him for a few years. She spends more time being an a$$hole when it could be spent working on herself as a person winning custody back. Trust me, in no way shape or form is this a good look for her nor a bad look for him.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watched the video. so Wade left her, judge (who typically side with the mother) screwed her, her lawyer agreed to stuff behind her back? :comeon:

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
She's not really homeless, she's just out on the streets like that as part of her protest

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
She get's 35K a month in Child support and doesn't even have her kids. She also got 1 million in her divorce settlement from Wade. Like many other black women she has this thing about having a victim mentality and wants people to feel sorry for her cause she couldn't get more out of Wade than what she wanted. She doesn't want to work and thinks she owed half the nikka's fortune for being married to him for a few years. She spends more time being an a$$hole when it could be spent working on herself as a person winning custody back. Trust me, in no way shape or form is this a good look for her nor a bad look for him.

:dwillhuh:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She can eat off that in Atlanta. Fine 80k. Thats more than most nikkas in the entire world are making per year.
Wade, 31, is paying ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches-Wade a whopping $25,000-a-month.

That’s in addition to her living and travel expenses, estimated at about $10,000-a-month.

Oh, yes. There was that little $1 million lump sum payment when the divorce became final last year.

He gave this chick a ridiculous amount of money and shes on the street. If shes to fukking dumb to manage a mil plus whatever she was getting a month then thats on her. I have no sympathy for leeches like that :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he should have gabby and lala go kick that hoe
cardboard boxes over...
:ehh:
2n7jhps.jpg

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
She's not really homeless, she's just out on the streets like that as part of her protest

ding ding ding ding

these cats really think she's on the streets asking for money :snoop:. this is a protest about being able to see her kids :snoop:

and I dont know the whole story, but I feel for anyone who isnt able to see there kids. especially a mother...

unless of course that person is abusive to her kids in some way,.