dwight howards son by Royce Reed

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol @ the only people defending the photo being women.

:comeon: ladies.

this is why it takes a man to raise a man.

also, I don't recall any of the effeminate kids back in the day living with their pops. you usually only saw their moms.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back at those pics. The third/largest pic is inappropriate for any kid, male or female. Why would she take a pic of him in that position?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
A kid in his teenage years is completely different than a 6 year old.

But i'm not very well read in the subject, can you explain to me the correlation between splits and homosexuality? Should I just assume all the gymnasts in the Olympics are gay?

when I was 6, I was trying to get girls, and would often go to sleep dreaming about making sweet-sweet love to Ashley banks.

and the suspect-mannerism kids were being called gay.

This happened back in Haiti. I believe I was 12 when it happened. This cat we used to play soccer with was always teasing this little dude's slight limp because of his bad leg. Little dude was handicap from birth.

Every time the little dude would walk past homie's house heading home from school homie would be on his balcony talking reckless at the poor kid. One day the kid gave him the middle finger and dude came downstairs and dared him to do it to his face. Kid kept walking. 2 days later the kid comes walking down the street and homie was by the gate poking fun at the kid again. Little did he know the kid's dad or uncle was about 20 yard back. Shot him in the face at point blank range.

Moral of THIS story was you never know who's child you're fukking with. Turns out kids dad was active with all them "Zenglen Do" gangs and in Haiti these were the mofos you dont wanna fukk with. Some say it was the uncle that shot him. Some say it was the dad. Bottom line is homie was dead and had a closed casket.

How it pertains to this thread is when you talk about people's kids you never know how they'l react. Some may let it slide. Some may flip and just go crazy

if I can interject, this story is null & void seeing that everybody knows his dad is a sucka-duck.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: I see nothing wrong here. Little man can be a good dancer and still get all the chicks :ohlawd:

Rather him be seen with a basketball? :ld:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
lol @ the only people defending the photo being women.

:comeon: ladies.

this is why it takes a man to raise a man.

also, I don't recall any of the effeminate kids back in the day living with their pops. you usually only saw their moms.

:comeon: its nothing wrong here. Little man is just dancing, something that all kids enjoy. Its not like he's popping his ass or something. My boxing buddy was a 1 time golden glove champion and 1 time diamond glove champion in NJ. Before that he took up dancing classes including Ballet classes. Homie was a natural playboi though.

By the way his father was a dancer and his mom is a cop

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:comeon: its nothing wrong here. Little man is just dancing, something that all kids enjoy. Its not like he's popping his ass or something. My boxing buddy was a 1 time golden glove champion and 1 time diamond glove champion in NJ. Before that he took up dancing classes including Ballet classes. Homie was a natural playboi though.

By the way his father was a dancer and his mom is a cop

nah.

I never said there was anything wrong with dancing or gymnastics, as long as theres parental discretion.

doing splits WITH THE GAY FACE is not normal. and is this kid supposed to be 6? I wouldn't be surprised if hes catching hell from his classmates at recess.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
nah.

I never said there was anything wrong with dancing or gymnastics, as long as theres parental discretion.

doing splits WITH THE GAY FACE is not normal. and is this kid supposed to be 6? I wouldn't be surprised if hes catching hell from his classmates at recess.

:beli:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
@George Gooney

“Do not concern yourself with things about which you have no knowledge. Verily, your hearing, sight, and heart -- all of them will be called to account" (Quran 17:36).

"Why do not the believing men and women, whenever such [a rumour] is heard, think the best of one another and say, “This is an obvious falsehood”? ... When you take it up with your tongues, uttering with your mouths something of which you have no knowledge, you deem it a light matter. Whereas in the sight of God it is an awful thing!" (Quran 24: 12-15).

"Oh you who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest you harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what you have done (Quran 49:6).

"O you who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others; it may be that the (latter) are better than the (former). Nor let some women laugh at others; it may be that the (latter are better than the (former). Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames. Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed. And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.
Oh you who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible), for suspicion in some cases is a sin. And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? No, you would abhor it...But fear Allah. For Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful" (Quran 49:11-12).

Last edited by a moderator:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is why you need to have father figures around. You know he picked that up either watching or being encouraged by his mom... and she sees him doing that and think 'it's cute.' Ain't no real dad gonna let his son do some ol dip it low looking splits with a koolaid grin.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol @ these pics coming out right before father's day.