dwight howards son by Royce Reed

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
You see Van Dam cracking a big cheese eating smile every time he splits? Nah, he was meditating on how he was gonna fukk somebody up.:birdman:

Is he smiling whilst doing?

:dahell:
splits4.jpg

3.png

What say you now?

Anyway this thread illustrates why most of y'all aint shyt... Rather than concentrating on important things like education, your career and raising your families.

You are more interested in trolling and posting irrelevant shyt like who looks gay... and when the next pair of J's are coming out.

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
splits4.jpg

What say you now?

Anyway this thread illustrates why most of y'all aint shyt... Rather than concentrating on important things like education, your career and raising your families.

You are more interested in trolling and posting irrelevant shyt like who looks gay... and when the next pair of J's are coming out.

JCVD lookin like a sweet tart in those pics

Simply put, you proved the point most observed in this thread, that doing splits while smiling, looks very ghey and doing the splits without smiling doesn't. :salute:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Judging from the photos, Royce is teaching him to dance/cheer. Look at that form! Even the toes are pointed.

Dwight should teach him manhood and bball. But that aint likely.

The kid's sexuality will be decided by the kid. Hetero men raised solely by women OFTEN HAVE FEMININE MANNERISMS AND VOCAL INFLECTIONS, THOUGH.

--> aq out <--

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dwight Howard brought this on himself by having multiple mothers for his children. When you leave the raising of your son to a demon, what do you expect to happen. Money doesnt make the man friends, men do. :sitdown:

did not the patriarchs of Israel have multiple mothers for their children

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Judging from the photos, Royce is teaching him to dance/cheer. Look at that form! Even the toes are pointed.

Dwight should teach him manhood and bball. But that aint likely.

The kid's sexuality will be decided by the kid. Hetero men raised solely by women OFTEN HAVE FEMININE MANNERISMS AND VOCAL INFLECTIONS, THOUGH.

--> aq out <--

yet most of these single moms end up being grandmas early cause they sons outchea smashing, so they don't end up that feminine :yeshrug:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
splits4.jpg

3.png

What say you now?

:pachaha: Like Van Damme isn't a gay icon. Like his ex wife didn't claim that he was bisexual and that she caught him with men. Like the pic of him doing the split while wearing a suit doesn't look suspect.

Take your hand off of your hips and stop acting like a bytch. Nobody's shytting on the little man. This little man's sexuality isn't of any real importance. The point that people such as myself are making is that more and more women are raising their sons to be effeminate, and these pics look as if they're an example of this. Some women raising their sons to be feminine is an issue, especially in the black community. You don't have to agree but don't try and silence those who do. fakkit.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: Like Van Damme isn't a gay icon. Like his ex wife didn't claim that he was bisexual and that she caught him with men. Like the pic of him doing the split while wearing a suit doesn't look suspect.

Take your hand off of your hips and stop acting like a bytch. Nobody's shytting on the little man. This little man's sexuality isn't of any real importance. The point that people such as myself are making is that more and more women are raising their sons to be effeminate, and these pics look as if they're an example of this. Some women raising their sons to be feminine is an issue, especially in the black community. You don't have to agree but don't try and silence those who do. fakkit.
:salute:

I witness this shyt all the time. Especially w single mothers... then I'm the bad guy when I'm like " you're turning this lil dude into a girl, he's gonna commit crimes just to go to prison and become a girlfriend" .. they respond "ur just being ignorant" Meanwhile the son is crying and acting like a bytch when sad and twirling like a fairy when happy. :demonic:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Go work for Disney with this ducktale.

This happened back in Haiti. I believe I was 12 when it happened. This cat we used to play soccer with was always teasing this little dude's slight limp because of his bad leg. Little dude was handicap from birth.

Every time the little dude would walk past homie's house heading home from school homie would be on his balcony talking reckless at the poor kid. One day the kid gave him the middle finger and dude came downstairs and dared him to do it to his face. Kid kept walking. 2 days later the kid comes walking down the street and homie was by the gate poking fun at the kid again. Little did he know the kid's dad or uncle was about 20 yard back. Shot him in the face at point blank range.

Moral of THIS story was you never know who's child you're fukking with. Turns out kids dad was active with all them "Zenglen Do" gangs and in Haiti these were the mofos you dont wanna fukk with. Some say it was the uncle that shot him. Some say it was the dad. Bottom line is homie was dead and had a closed casket.

How it pertains to this thread is when you talk about people's kids you never know how they'l react. Some may let it slide. Some may flip and just go crazy