Dwight Howard accused for sexually harassing trannies UPDATE: Dwight SUED in court by another man for 3 some fun with KITTY (2023)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He checked your oil?
K8YzSE6.png

Yo I’m dyin :dead:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know if this is real or not, but there are truly dudes out there banging trannies (or getting banged by them), and I just have to ask, why? These dudes are confused as shyt. They want to fukk trannies while not being considered gay :mjlol::hhh:

Musty

Banned
Daps
I’m no defender of Dwight, but this Twitter dude is goofball. Trans issues aside, what would prompt you to record a casual convo with your “boyfriend”, who happens to be an NBA baller
:mjlol:
unless your endgame is to incite fukkery.....

AND if you are TRULY being harrassed, threatened, etc. Why are you not going thru legal channels pressing charges or at the very least getting a restraining order rather than taking the whole shyt to the chitlin circuit?
:stopitslime:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's definitely dudes out here sleeping with trannies on the Low..

But this Dude seems like a scammer.

Dont this dude got a book out or on the way?
I don’t know if this is real or not, but there are truly dudes out there banging trannies (or getting banged by them), and I just have to ask, why? These dudes are confused as shyt. They want to fukk trannies while not being considered gay :mjlol::hhh:
The thread where @Buckeye Fever @BrothaZay was naming a bunch off:russ::dame: