Dwight Howard accused for sexually harassing trannies UPDATE: Dwight SUED in court by another man for 3 some fun with KITTY (2023)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I dont even know what u trying to say here:russ:

All these threads u made about the wizards answer this one question

Why u aint mention dwight missed the preseason cause his ass hurt?

man dwight getting raw dogged by another man in drag gives a whole new meaning to the wizkids, ya dig
It was an old skool way of saying

99YrErJ.gif

As for the other shyt you talking about :dame:
You chattin/pattin and siding with trannies with suspect proof and who is also a known opportunist. You probably put Tran-man up to this, I see your little trap, youza ol dubious diabolical tranny sidepiece :picard:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The tranny has nothing to gain from lying, you

It gets attention.

Its obvious that flamboyant gays desperately want attention, and the tranny gets more followers and it’s picture on blog sites. It could be a desperate attempt to get famous. It could also be an attempt at revenge, if Dwight just talked shyt to it and didn’t actually fukk it, that could piss it off.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I also posted proof she lying...but thread still going on strong..

I can read call debugs like it's a nursery rhyme...but still people want to believe niccas lying about their womanhood. :stopitslime:

Which post was your proof? Don’t have time to scroll thru ATM

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Which post was your proof? Don’t have time to scroll thru ATM
Lol I work in IP telephony and right there his story fell through..

If u receive a number that says unknown...it means the phone company sent it as unknown...the caller will have it written in his phone log... But the called will never know more than unknown...

Trannies has been doing the most for attention lately...I can't believe they ARE getting the attention.