full

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Dont be upset that your sucker ass sport be on some etc etc etc bullshyt.

:deadmanny:

Whole team of players and coaches and shyt with corona virus fukking the league up cause amerikkka needs their football.

Or else some shyts gonna happen!

:russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Dwayne Haskins thru 11 starts: 11 TDs, 6 INT 60.6 Comp % 85.6 QBR

Other Notable QBs thru first 11 starts:

Peyton Manning: 16 TD, 22 INT 54.8 Comp% 64.2 QBR
Drew Brees: 12 TD, 12 INT 62.3 Comp% 78.7 QBR
Josh Allen: 10 TD, 12 INT 51.5 Comp% 71.6 QBR
Eli Manning: 15 TD, 11 INT 49.3 Comp% 69.7 QBR
Andrew Luck: 13 TD, 13 INT 57% Comp% 82.8 QBR
Carson Wentz: 11 TD, 8 INT 63.4 Comp % 84.1 QBR

3 different head coaches, no preseason and homie still was balling

@PS4 @murksiderock come in here and tell me more about how Dwayne isn't "it"
full

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The larger point you are making about black QB's having a shorter leash has validity, but you can't put P. Manning, E. Manning, and Luck there. They were all #1 overall draft picks that are going to have a longer leash by default, and two of them were two of the most hyped NFL QB prospects we've seen.

Wentz was a #2 overall pick, and Josh Allen showed off his mobility and arm strength. I have not seen much of Haskins, but what top tier skill has he shown? It seems like his situation is just everything that could go against him happening. Being a black QB in a terrible organization with a new coaching regime.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the only comparison is trubisky in Chicago. I’m not sure that’s even a good comparison because the GM is still there.

Very rarely does a GM draft a qb and then a year later both the GM and the coach are replaced

I can remember blaine Gabbert getting an extra year under a new regime.

haskin’s situation was hopeless regardless of his race. He was just dealt a bad hand by a bad franchise

Derek carr maybe? He was a pro bowler by the time Gruden got there tho

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The larger point you are making about black QB's having a shorter leash has validity, but you can't put P. Manning, E. Manning, and Luck there. They were all #1 overall draft picks that are going to have a longer leash by default, and two of them were two of the most hyped NFL QB prospects we've seen.

Wentz was a #2 overall pick, and Josh Allen showed off his mobility and arm strength. I have not seen much of Haskins, but what top tier skill has he shown? It seems like his situation is just everything that could go against him happening. Being a black QB in a terrible organization with a new coaching regime.
Bro what? A first round pick is what you invest in after a season of not making the playoffs. It's your reward. I don't care about what their hype was, they came into the league and were given time to perform. They did not worry about being benched after one season. All of these QBs went on to start more than 11 games. Josh Allen had one of the worst rookie seasons ever and they stuck by them. This shyt is literally indefensible and seeing nikkas try is amusing. You picked QB in the first round and put him around a tanking roster not assisting his playstyle.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Dwayne Haskins thru 11 starts: 11 TDs, 6 INT 60.6 Comp % 85.6 QBR

Other Notable QBs thru first 11 starts:

Peyton Manning: 16 TD, 22 INT 54.8 Comp% 64.2 QBR
Drew Brees: 12 TD, 12 INT 62.3 Comp% 78.7 QBR
Josh Allen: 10 TD, 12 INT 51.5 Comp% 71.6 QBR
Eli Manning: 15 TD, 11 INT 49.3 Comp% 69.7 QBR
Andrew Luck: 13 TD, 13 INT 57% Comp% 82.8 QBR
Carson Wentz: 11 TD, 8 INT 63.4 Comp % 84.1 QBR

3 different head coaches, no preseason and homie still was balling

@PS4 @murksiderock come in here and tell me more about how Dwayne isn't "it"
full

Bro its the total package, not just the statline...

W/L record thru 11 starts:

Brees/Luck 7-4
Wentz/Allen 5-6
Eli 4-7
Haskins 3-8
Peyton 2-9

Haskins has the second worst record thru 11 starts of any of the guys you listed, and the difference is Peyton was the #1 overall pick, a 4-year college starter who had a list of qualities that showed he was your guy; cats comparing him to Peyton is disingenuous. Peyton had a bad rookie season but this isnt the same caliber of rookie and everybody need to cut it out...

Where are the winning plays with Haskins? Because while all these guys struggled in their early starts, there were winning plays in there that instilled confidence and bought time. Where are Haskins?

He aint the worst QB but especially when you see Burrow come in and light it up with limited experience, you see other guys come in with limited experience and poor situations and play better, yall know how this works...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Bro what? A first round pick is what you invest in after a season of not making the playoffs. It's your reward. I don't care about what their hype was, they came into the league and were given time to perform. They did not worry about being benched after one season. All of these QBs went on to start more than 11 games. Josh Allen had one of the worst rookie seasons ever and they stuck by them. This shyt is literally indefensible and seeing nikkas try is amusing. You picked QB in the first round and put him around a tanking roster not assisting his playstyle.

"You" may don't care about hype and where they were drafted but it matters to the decision makers...

Didn't they have Jason Campbell under center for like 5 years?
:mjlol:

Dudes trying to make it like Snyder won't play a black man under center are dumb as hell. The overarching point that black QBs have a smaller margin for era is of course true, but specifically saying Haskins is being subjected to racism isn't true of either the team owner or his head coach, those guys aren't like "he's black, short leash" lol. Not this franchise or management...

He's foolish if he thinks Allen is going to do any better than Dwayne. If Allen wins more than 3 games as starter I'll ask for a perma

Allen won more than 3 games in Charlotte and apparently Rivera trusts him, so we'll see...

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Jameis was the #1 pick and now he's on the bench. :mjpls: :troll:

Nah, I know breh was given mad years. :heh: