Dwayne Johnson Says Father's Day Has 'a Lot of Pain' Since He 'Never Reconciled' with Dad Before Death

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He used to beat the shyt out of his mom and would disappear for months

I heard the situation was fukked up on both ends...:francis: but if he beat his moms then yeah ok but why regret saying he didnt say goodbye...:francis: rock's father mentally needed help and parents treat their children like shyt then they die... it happens... alot of parents are fukked up. but I like that rock was candid with his father issues... it sucks all the way around.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
My mom divorced my dad 11 years ago and he never reached out to me even once since the divorce was finalized. He reached out to my brother about 5 years ago on facebook tho.

Fukk em. He’s the reason we haven’t seen or spoken to each other in 11 years. I can’t fix something I didn’t break :yeshrug:
Maybe he found out you werent his, thats why he only checked on your brother :mjpls:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Cause his dad , much like mine, was jealous of his success even through he ain’t the best wrestler to perform the craft

Bury the hatchet with folks if you can
My dad got jealous (legit hater jealous) because I have a King size bed and he don't.
You do what you can, but sometimes :francis: