Dwayne Johnson Says Father's Day Has 'a Lot of Pain' Since He 'Never Reconciled' with Dad Before Death

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
My mom divorced my dad 11 years ago and he never reached out to me even once since the divorce was finalized. He reached out to my brother about 5 years ago on facebook tho.

Fukk em. He’s the reason we haven’t seen or spoken to each other in 11 years. I can’t fix something I didn’t break :yeshrug:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
My mom divorced my dad 11 years ago and he never reached out to me even once since the divorce was finalized. He reached out to my brother about 5 years ago on facebook tho.

Fukk em. He’s the reason we haven’t seen or spoken to each other in 11 years. I can’t fix something I didn’t break :yeshrug:
It's not your job....you da child. You was brought here against your will...that negro should be a man and fix it..but like I said alot of these parents esp black parents who are Boomers they got Bible bullshyt mentality..."honor thy mother and thy father"...naw fukk THAT.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
that’s why you put #FamilyFirst :ufdup:
that bytch ass nikka wouldnt even represent with the nation of domination... wearin super bowl xxxi ass colors ...

6ab968d4a09eedcdcfeecbf9ae8e6ce7.jpg

but would wear that sassy ass shyt vince put em in as rocky maivia

images

Daps

how very feminine of you

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Rest in Peace to Rocky Johnson.
Until I saw proof, could not believe that Rock was his son. Tony Atlas and Rocky were like superheroes to us when were little kids. BUT, their promos were not it.
Rock obviously got his charm gene from his Mom. hehehe

Adult relationships with Dad are probably complicated. Theirs was probably more complicated because he followed his career path, and outside children exist. Glad that Rock became a breakout star and was able to become an action film superstar. The lives of wrestlers in the previous era was a grind. Very little money, constant travel, pain, injuries, etc. Read Tony Atlas' story and didn't know about how difficult a business it was. Has to have taken a toll on the families.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The rock and pitbull are neck and neck for most make everything about me men alive. I give the rock a slight edge tho.

LMAOOOOO

facts

Dwayne has taken a couple of Ls recently in his professional life and now this allows the sympathy wagon to circle around and tell him everyone gon be alight.

I’m sure he feels a kind of way bout Rocky but why the fùck does everything have to be aired out for the world to see

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause his dad , much like mine, was jealous of his success even through he ain’t the best wrestler to perform the craft

Bury the hatchet with folks if you can
why would he be jealous of his own son? lol
im sure there's much to it than that
rocky even tried to help and get him over in his early days