Dusty Baker one of the realest nikkas in Baseball.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
20130630_ajl_ac5_011.0.jpg

Can you imagine the conversation between him and Ron Washington

R- Aight nah! Dusty whats happenin my nikka?!
D-Aint shyt playa. How you been?
R-Man I'm so glad to see you. Im tired of having to talk to these muthafukkin white boy crakkas everyday.
D-Who you telling. Had Larussa last night.I almost called that peckerwood all types of pasty white muthafukkas but I didn't wanna offend Sosa I need his head in the game.
R- I feel ya. Bones at your house after the game?
D- You already know. Ole lady there now stirring up some ox tails.
R- my nikka

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
In 2003, Baker was the subject of some controversy when he stated that "black and Hispanic players are better suited to playing in the sun and heat than white players." Baker, defending his beliefs, later said, "What I meant is that blacks and Latinos take the heat better than most whites, and whites take the cold better than most blacks and Latinos. That's it, pure and simple. Nothing deeper than that."[42] Similar comments in 2015, when he suggested his Washington Nationals should field more players of color as "you've got a better chance of getting some speed with Latin and African-Americans,"[43] also generated controversy. Baker said of the comments, "I'm not being racist. That's just how it is."[44]

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
20130630_ajl_ac5_011.0.jpg

Can you imagine the conversation between him and Ron Washington

R- Aight nah! Dusty whats happenin my nikka?!
D-Aint shyt playa. How you been?
R-Man I'm so glad to see you. Im tired of having to talk to these muthafukkin white boy crakkas everyday.
D-Who you telling. Had Larussa last night.I almost called that peckerwood all types of pasty white muthafukkas but I didn't wanna offend Sosa I need his head in the game.
R- I feel ya. Bones at your house after the game?
D- You already know. Ole lady there now stirring up some ox tails.
R- my nikka

Another OG :wow:

I almost hit the soul food spot for an ox tail plate lol I'd have been done if I was reading this post with some ox tails in front of me :russ: