Dusty Baker one of the realest nikkas in Baseball.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
We are going to lose a lot when our old guard leaves us :snoop:
Breh.

My ex and I about 20+ years ago wanted to work on a book called “the things we left behind “capturing a lot of these grates in their thoughts. She was still in school and I was in New York so we didn’t get a chance to work on it. I regret not doing it.

The responsibility of being “the” old head is somewhat scary to me because I don’t think we were as thorough as the generation before me. But unlike these kids today, we had pre-civil rights generation of people around us, so we took on a lot of their sensibilities while looking at the future of the so-called post civil rights.

Gen X was used to being in the middle…..but now….:to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh.

My ex and I about 20+ years ago wanted to work on a book called “the things we left behind “capturing a lot of these grates in their thoughts. She was still in school and I was in New York so we didn’t get a chance to work on it. I regret not doing it.

The responsibility of being “the” old head is somewhat scary to me because I don’t think we were as thorough as the generation before me. But unlike these kids today, we had pre-civil rights generation of people around us, so we took on a lot of their sensibilities while looking at the future of the so-called post civil rights.

Gen X was used to being in the middle…..but now….:to:

we losing recipes