Dumbass xbot journalist thinks psvr2 is a distraction for sony

Daps
bullshyt.

And I know damn well y’all would gas being able to play stuff like flight sim and elder scrolls or forza in VR.

it’s easy to say you don’t care when your preferred platform isn’t doing it, like dualsense but there’s gonna be an entirely different sentiment around this time next year.
Flight simulator and Forza would be amazing in VR :mjcry: Hopefully Microsoft gets into VR in the future.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This one has to be cordless. I didn't mind hooking all that shyt up at first because it was something new but after awhile, it becomes a pain in the ass and I rarely bothered.

As long as this one's cordless, it'll sell a lot more, imo.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This one has to be cordless. I didn't mind hooking all that shyt up at first because it was something new but after awhile, it becomes a pain in the ass and I rarely bothered.

As long as this one's cordless, it'll sell a lot more, imo.

It’s one cord, usb-c

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Come the fukk on, breh. :mjlol:
It was vr controls that gave of an AR affect on your TV screen. The new horizon vr game gameplay wise WILL BE FABLE KINECT but you gotta understand I’m really really good at this, the gaming and shyt. Now you would be like “Damn you’re absolutely right :ohhh:“ if you would have played that game… which you didn’t.
I’m just talking shyt bruh :handshake:
But I don’t fault you for your ignorance on the subject because the majority of you chose not to indulge so your loss but yeah, it was cool :yeshrug:I’m sure this will be even better. But, a lot of shyt was gimmicks and I see most vr games falling into that category with a few gems here and there

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was vr controls that gave of an AR affect on your TV screen. The new horizon vr game gameplay wise WILL BE FABLE KINECT but you gotta understand I’m really really good at this, the gaming and shyt. Now you would be like “Damn you’re absolutely right :ohhh:“ if you would have played that game… which you didn’t.
I’m just talking shyt bruh :handshake:
But I don’t fault you for your ignorance on the subject because the majority of you chose not to indulge so your loss but yeah, it was cool :yeshrug:I’m sure this will be even better. But, a lot of shyt was gimmicks and I see most vr games falling into that category with a few gems here and there

Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif