Dumbass xbot journalist thinks psvr2 is a distraction for sony

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

gaming “journalism” is so stupid. What’s wrong with a company investing In new technology and pushing it to the mainstream. If this was Microsoft, the same moron would b proof of phil being a genius and by Sony shouod numo in like gamepass. What’s even hilarious is that oculus 2 outsold the Xbox series S, so it’s not as niche as he thinks. Vr is growing every year and it’s Microsoft that’s missing out

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I’m…kinda thinking the same thing.
:patrice:

But I’m :flabbynsick: and like traditional gaming.

This VR shyt may the new wave for the younger generations. Guess it’s good to get in early

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This VR shyt may the new wave for the younger generations. Guess it’s good to get in early
Why is it a distraction. Sony had PSVR last gen and it wasn’t a distraction. They still released more AAA hit after hit and the PS4 ended up selling over 100m. They’re still investing heavily in studios, and producing more games than ever before.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why is it a distraction. Sony had PSVR last gen and it wasn’t a distraction. They still released more AAA hit after hit and the PS4 ended up selling over 100m. They’re still investing heavily in studios, and producing more games than ever before.

negged for makin sense :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

played some OC2 over the break, it's nice.

PSVR2 should be crack.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Put that money and resources into developing new supply chains to actually get PS5s into the hands of Customers? Spend time unifying and polishing PS Plus and PS Now.?
:mjtf:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Put that money and resources into developing new supply chains to actually get PS5s into the hands of Customers? Spend time unifying and polishing PS Plus and PS Now.?

There’s more than 50 people working at sony.

And the supply chain issue doesn’t revolve around money. You think big car, tech, and gaming companies are only being affected by shortages because they aren’t investing enough money into getting more products?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The PlayStation vr sold about 5 million units and that was very expensive and cumbersome. If Sony can get nail the price an ease of use, as well as good titles, I can see it doing very well. If the PlayStation vr was a flop I doubt they be coming up with a seque

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More money saved by not goingfor vr is not going do jack shyt to increase PS5 consoles on the market. It’s about shortage of chips and you can’t just throw moneyat it. As for Psplus , they currently have about 50m susbscribers and making billions a year of it so it’s not in trouble as you might think

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that a good attach rate? I'm not trying to clown as I own one but I'm shocked (impressed) they're sticking with it given their history of dropping shyt that don't move a lot.
Fora device that cost almost 500 dollars of course it good