Duke vs. UNC thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
can't even be too mad...joel berry shot lights out, we played 5 on 8 for the first half and a good part of the second, we got to the line and started missing in the 2nd half, and grayson looked much healthier and explosive off the bounce again. plsu frank is stepping up at the right time. loss or no loss, they are trending in the right direction, just need better interior D from harry as amile can't do everything.
Casuals. :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:gucci:can't wait to see you hoes in the ACCT:martin:
full

CAN'T WAIT!

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't even be too mad...joel berry shot lights out, we played 5 on 8 for the first half and a good part of the second, we got to the line and started missing in the 2nd half, and grayson looked much healthier and explosive off the bounce again. plsu frank is stepping up at the right time. loss or no loss, they are trending in the right direction, just need better interior D from harry as amile can't do everything.

Lost 3 of the last 4 and "trending in the right direction"....:mjlol:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk. They hyped up Luke, Grayson, Frank, Harry, Bolden, Jeter and Amile. None of them could help this team? The leader of men Coach K couldn't do anything with all these all Americans? fukk outta here

8 former Burger Boys and on their way to a second straight double digit loss season. Roy ACC COY. Bum ass Dook. Our preferred walk on, Luke Maye, has scored more than prized recruits Bolden and Giles combined this season.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm telling you. These people don't understand the rivalry.

Went to public school in Durham. Only times I ever almost got jumped was when I wore Duke shirts to school. Do not fukk around with that UNC/Duke rivalry brehs. :wow: My cousin went to UNC and wouldn't come over to watch the games because my pops worked at Duke. :mjgrin:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC

LOL duke got the majority of the calls, as usual