Duke vs. UNC thread

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
can't even be too mad...joel berry shot lights out, we played 5 on 8 for the first half and a good part of the second, we got to the line and started missing in the 2nd half, and grayson looked much healthier and explosive off the bounce again. plsu frank is stepping up at the right time. loss or no loss, they are trending in the right direction, just need better interior D from harry as amile can't do everything.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
can't even be too mad...joel berry shot lights out, we played 5 on 8 for the first half and a good part of the second, we got to the line and started missing in the 2nd half, and grayson looked much healthier and explosive off the bounce again. plsu frank is stepping up at the right time. loss or no loss, they are trending in the right direction, just need better interior D from harry as amile can't do everything.

5 on 8? With all the fouls Duke got in their favor? You nikkas are in for another 2nd round or sweet 16 loss

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

Second half started with us having 5 fouls and y'all just 1.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
5 on 8? With all the fouls Duke got in their favor? You nikkas are in for another 2nd round or sweet 16 loss

the disparity should've actually been greater. and it wasn't just about fouls, there were numerous travels that were missed in the first half, the 5 sec call at the end of the half, etc.

Second half started with us having 5 fouls and y'all just 1.

fair enough, 2nd half was definitely officiated much better save for some sppotty plays here and there that happen in all games.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Some of ya'll must be miserable from the amount of stanning you do for your squad, mad about every fukking thing possible. Can't be good for your heart :russ:

I live and breath this Carolina shyt lol. I literally had an asthma/panic attack like 6 years ago watching these two teams play.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I live and breath this Carolina shyt lol. I literally had an asthma/panic attack like 6 years ago watching these two teams play.

lol, i'm the same for duke. my wife eats dinner with me and promptly goes to the bedroom with headphones on to avoid me during the games.