Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I flew down for the game tonight brehs.

So I'll be gone off that Henny win or lose :mjgrin:

Win, we going to Shooters :mjgrin:
Lose, we going to Franklin St and finding a Carolina thot thot:mjgrin:
Duke players always end up coming to Chapel Hill. Gerald Henderson was a regular at he's not here and Dockery even lived with some UNC cats when he finished.

They know where the girls are and they aren't at Duke. :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Duke players always end up coming to Chapel Hill. Gerald Henderson was a regular at he's not here and Dockery even lived with some UNC cats when he finished.

They know where the girls are and they aren't at Duke. :mjgrin:

I was a regular at Top of the Hill, Players, East End, and The Library my senior year. :mjgrin:

Catch me outside trying to push up on your girl and trying to whisk her 8 miles away:mjgrin:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I was a regular at Top of the Hill, Players, East End, and The Library my senior year. :mjgrin:

Catch me outside trying to push up on your girl and trying to whisk her 8 miles away:mjgrin:
You knew the drill! I ended up dating a girl from. Duke while at UNC because the girls pulled that same 8 mile drive.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC

The library still kinda lit haven't been in a minute might check it out this summer.

Players not there anymore but memories :wow:

East end gone and time out moved to that spot

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Interesting point a hating ass UNC fan asked me today...our number 1 recruiting class Bolden Giles Tatum over or under 27 points tonight :jbhmm:

I bet him 50 on the over :whew: