Duke vs. UNC thread

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
When I was doing undergrad I had this job working at all the different UNC sporting events, so I was there in the flesh to see Austin Rivers drop that ether on em. Aint never seen so many mad cacs in my life
Man I almost got hit by a car that night. Ran out of my apartment screaming like a mad man ran in the street and barely missed a f150 :mjlol:

Jparker

Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Nah for defense purposes I think Meeks has the edge inside against duke on the offensive end but we will see how it plays out and what gameplan Roy has
:jbhmm:I never understood how he got rebounds he only jumps like 3 inches off the ground

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Pound the ball inside boys....they soft as shyt in the middle. Hope Theo is playing. Will Tatum try to play hero ball like he did against NC State. Gonna murder them dudes on the boards :picard:

I know K will go small. He has no confidence in Bolden and Jeter :mjlol: Giles knees could go out any second now :whoa:

Jparker

Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Pound the ball inside boys....they soft as shyt in the middle. Hope Theo is playing. Will Tatum try to play hero ball like he did against NC State. Gonna murder them dudes on the boards :picard:

I know K will go small. He has no confidence in Bolden and Jeter :mjlol: Giles knees could go out any second now :whoa:
:gucci:

I don't know why K don't like Boldin. He could be sitting him for next year imo I don't really see any bigs on the list for next season. Chase Jeter a scrub imo...