To the far right :ohlawd:
10626468_689748407776202_3396468706900879675_n.jpg

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
:dahell::dahell:

are you new to this? how many games has UNC fallen apart late, stop giving effort on fundamental stuff, or ended games with timeouts left on the board? These ain't freshmen either. Roy is a bad coach. Especially in these situations and all this "we can't do better" stuff is just making him more complacent.
I'm not giving Roy a pass, but I'm not gonna sit here and shyt on him like he didn't have his team in a spot to win this game. Best free shooter on our team missed two free throws. Two times in a row we had UNC players getting in their own way allowing offensive rebounds for duke. Roy isn't immune to criticism but damn nikka act like he ain't have a 8 point underdog in position to win in Cameron?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm not giving Roy a pass, but I'm not gonna sit here and shyt on him like he didn't have his team in a spot to win this game. Best free shooter on our team missed two free throws. Two times in a row we had UNC players getting in their own way allowing offensive rebounds for duke. Roy isn't immune to criticism but damn nikka act like he ain't have a 8 point underdog in position to win in Cameron?
If this were an occasional thing, I'd feel you.

But Roy has been this dude since he was back at Kansas. All of his bad habits have just gotten progressively worse.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps

i'm saying...a dude who's in the league now and can't get off the bench and was never a takeover the game type of point guard in his only season is better? tyler ennis is on some michael carter-williams shyt minus the height who distributed the ball very while and was a really good PG at syracuse while tyus is a completely different player who can singlehandedly win a team games and is more comparable to mike conley. which player would you rather have?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
instant classic

continue to be impressed with Duke's big 3. Jones is a really exciting player, and while Okafor struggled at the line im always impressed with his post moves. beast on the boards too.Winslow does what he does all on athleticism, once he gets some nuance to his game hes gonna be a great starting 3 in the league

Cook's D on Paige was very good, they need to find ways to get him some room in game 2

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I knew for sure that UNC had won the game with 3 minutes left---and Okafor with a hurt ankle. :obama: